cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update screwed up my 360Photos folder structure and make content disappear. How to solve?

vr_walktheroom
Honored Guest
Recently there was an update (oculus - samsung gear VR) making my uploaded folders in the 360Photos app disappear as well as part of my content.
I used to update my own 360 panoramas by uploading them on the phone in the oculus folder /360Photos/. I could then Find them in the 360Photos app under /My Photos. However, after the last update, my content lost all structure and not all are loaded (i.e. I cant find them) allthough all are visible on the phone. Does not seem to be related to name of the panoramas or their folders (worked previously and there is no pattern in the names that load).

Please help since this is a true issue for me and my clients that use the Gear VR to see their panoramas.

Does anyone have the same issue and how did you get around it?
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
same thing here. No workaround yet. I only get 8 pages of panos maximum (8x6)

tex1975
Explorer

To me the application crashes

relaxculus
Expert Protege

still no solution?

come on oculus, give all the files / folders back to us

ragnus
Explorer
Now you have to be online to see the photos that are offline? How stupid is that?

ragnus
Explorer
And where's my structured folders? How can you simply imply that I want to sort them by date and not giving me the option see them in order I chose? Oh My God... I don't understand why this people take a good app and shit on it.