cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hawken gets oculus support

Emvy-
Honored Guest
patch will be released 5 september.

:black_medium_small_square:We're pleased to announce that this update will include alpha level Oculus Rift support! This feature is very much still in development, and we're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

enjoy all 🙂
75 REPLIES 75

DarrenM
Explorer
No, you told me what your experience is. You shouldn't speak for others, only yourself. Your experience will never be the same as everyone else and it's fine to share what it's like for you, but don't try to tell me what my experience is.

I don't get eye strain and it's playable for me, but not as competitively as on a plain monitor of course. Obviously the proper release will be much better and is worth getting excited for. I was just letting people know they could experience the game with the rift now since judging by peoples posts on reddit etc many aren't in fact aware of the current option.

Chill.

Danos256
Honored Guest
isnt the patch supposed to be today, anybody know if it's out yet?

torc
Honored Guest
Darren first of all my post wasn't directed at you, but this is not a matter of taste:

Sure, you can RUN Hawken with the rift,but sayin' that's playable or an enjoyin'experience is Basically not correct.
Because ''de facto'' Rift support will come with this patch...nothing more,nothing less.

You can say that you've enjoyed the experience,but people that tested Hawken in rift mode can obviouysly say that is just a concept,and not supported properly.

So, the weird and personal opinion is yours,not mine.
i'm just suggesting people to don't mess up with configuration since the new patch will include fully Rift implementation.

Regarding the release date, it has been moved to Sept.10.

virror
Explorer

halfshay
Honored Guest
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 😞

NOW:
hommange8tr8348s83.jpg

Leopardon
Explorer

virror
Explorer
That's why we are so upset in this thread : p

przecinek
Rising Star
About time the finally got this delayed

whoisonline
Explorer
4 more days and counting. I hope it doesn't get delayed again.

torc
Honored Guest
Yeah, at least we can play during the week end...read carefully the link posted above by OculusAsh.