cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You think Bethesda will launch Fallout 4 VR on the Rift!!!

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer
I just saw on some sites that Bethesda is bringing out a VR of Fallout 4.  Anyone know if there is a chance in hell they will release it on the Rift?
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.
64 REPLIES 64

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Mmo even I hate apple autocorrect
WAAAGH!

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
Don't feel bad.  Star Wars moms have made many a man want to leave his wife.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

javelina1
Explorer
Would be cool to play Fallout 4.  Also, Bioshock Infinite would be another awesome game.
Gigabyte Z87-HD3, i5-4670K O/C 4.2ghz, NH-U12S cooler, 16GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1080 SC, SoundBlaster Z sound card, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 2x 256GB Samsung SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Rudders, TM MFD's, Enermax Case, 39" Samsung HDTV, 21.5" Acer VT220 touchscreen (for Helios, HawgTouch, Ikarus & MFD extracts), TrackIR5, JetSeat KW-908

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
Am I the only one bothered by the punctuation and syntax of the thread title? 
I'm just wondering if I'm a giant pedant or a normal one.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Zoomie said:

Am I the only one bothered by the punctuation and syntax of the thread title? 
I'm just wondering if I'm a giant pedant or a normal one.

It's not a question, he's telling you what you think. Think it!!!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
Yes this is really cool news! Fallout 4 VR has been a while in the making and discussions, but then when they announced and demoed Skyrim VR as well. HOLY CRAB YES. But I believe there aren't enough hours in the day for this.

We need a VR application that double the amount of hours in VR, so you can play longer than actual real time. Who wants to work on this project with me?

Latest VR game: Crazy Kung Fu
Other games: www.FieldOf.Vision

Luciferous
Consultant
@FieldOfVision  Funny you should say that, I just listened to a book on Audible called Awaken online. It is all about a new virtual reality game run by an unhinged AI and the game had time compression. So 1 day in real life is like 3 days in game. Good book if you like Ready player One type of light hearted adventuring.

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
I don't care. I bought it a while back, cos everyone was raving about it and I thought it was boring as hell.

If I did want to kill myself, I could just get it going in either VorpX or TriDef VR anyway.

Had I known Zedimad had owt to do with it I wouldn't have bought it. Wankers.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Tattoo_Dude
Expert Protege
I'm kind of middle of the road in how I feel about these two titles and it seems they screwed both of them up in two completely different ways. FO4 features the Vive wands instead of hands onscreen which is just the most bizarre choice and Skyrim used teleportation instead to normal locomotion, which really seems like it would break the game for me. Never mind the fact that Skyrim is 6 years old now. I don't know, weird design decisions on these two and having played Skyrim to death already, I just don't really care.....

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
My feelings exactly tattoo way to late for either title for me.
Now if the new elder scrolls which is in development comes out for vr and has full locomotion I will lose entire days at a time.
WAAAGH!