cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Payment Error

Miku29
Protege

Hi since Oculus have added a PayPal option for payments I decided to add my paypal account and everything was going fine until last night when I tried to purchase Carnival VR and I had this message and error come up ( Your Paypal payment could not be completed. You can always visit your account settings and add a valid credit card number, or update your Paypal information to complete your purchase. Please contact Paypal directly if you believe there's something wrong with your account Paypal related errors ... And then in smaller text underneath I have ( If this issue continues, please visit Oculus Support to get help. An unknown error occurred ( 1353054 ) .

I have tried everything, I removed my PayPal from the Oculus Store and I cancelled it in my Paypal account and then I added my Paypal account again in the Oculus Store but I still got the same error and I double checked in my paypal account on pre approved payments and it shows as active  plus the first time i did this I got an email from paypal in a nutshell saying Oculus VR Ireland Limited has cancelled a Billing
Agreement with you so I did the same thing again with removing paypal then adding it again but this time I didn't get an email. Ive
 checked my paypal and that's fine and the funny thing is if I use my card it works and its the same card that is linked to my paypal account but when using paypal option I'm getting the above message an error.. Please help

46 REPLIES 46

the_f48ul0u5
Honored Guest
Support ticket sended, but no answer... 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ich i add my CC System tell me it is VISA, when i try to pay with it, its an unknown card.... ??? 
Paypal also error 1353054. Yes i will open a ticket.

A_Silent_Ginger
Honored Guest
I'm having this happen as well...

Anonymous
Not applicable
they will get back to you they fix my problem for my credit card payment 

Greendrone
Honored Guest
The same problem here. A ticket is since one week in work, but  no progress so far.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have the same problem but 2 years later xD

LordRyn
Honored Guest

Have the same problem but 2 years later xD

Same

LunatBat
Sightseer
is there anyway to fix this problem?

OvioOreo
Honored Guest
My paypal is having the same error for buying a game but it just doesnt work

mayarobert0405
Honored Guest
I am tired of having so much trouble to just buying a game, it really just doesn't make me want to use oculus anymore. 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?