You think Bethesda will launch Fallout 4 VR on the Rift!!! - Page 3 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

You think Bethesda will launch Fallout 4 VR on the Rift!!!

13»

Comments

• ChazmeisterChazmeister Posts: 534
    Neo
    AtariVR said:
    I was bummed after E3 that skyrim is not coming natively to Vive this year.  So I heard on reddit that the new vorpx with DirectVR is pretty turnkey.  I updated my old copy, put in skyrim, and sure enough, there I was in glorious SkyrimVR, with no glitching, no crashing, everything just worked, vive wands and all. I really enjoyed it, reminded me of my old dual input z800 days with oblivion a decade ago now.

To be fair though, Skyrim isn't completely perfect through Vorpx. There's still the scale problem with the giant arms in the first person view. Also I thought the motion controls just worked as a joypad substitute rather than the proper full blown swing your swords around experience. Same goes for FO4.
  • NacaryusNacaryus Posts: 206
    Nexus 6
    edited June 2017
    Zenbane said:
    elboffor said:

its all irrelevant IMO, the real winner of the vr exclusivity wars will be whoever gets an exclusive for GTAVR (if anyone can get rock* to do it that is)

Decent suggestion. I will counter by saying that the real winner will be whoever gets the first VR-MMORPG, the likes of World of WarCraft and Star Wars the Old Republic Online.

Who ever brings Marvel cinematic universe to VR wins, everything is there for a perfect VR game and there is a huge fan base whould just by a VR system to "be" a marvel superhero in those move sequences !! Imagine being THOR on the flying monster alongside HULK,in the the first movie !! Wow !!
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,502 Valuable Player
    I want to be inside of the Iron Man suit!

Hell I want Anthem to come out for VR systems.
    WAAAGH!
  • AtariVRAtariVR Posts: 86
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited June 2017
    Nacaryus said:
    Zenbane said:
    elboffor said:

its all irrelevant IMO, the real winner of the vr exclusivity wars will be whoever gets an exclusive for GTAVR (if anyone can get rock* to do it that is)

Decent suggestion. I will counter by saying that the real winner will be whoever gets the first VR-MMORPG, the likes of World of WarCraft and Star Wars the Old Republic Online.

Who ever brings Marvel cinematic universe to VR wins, everything is there for a perfect VR game and there is a huge fan base whould just by a VR system to "be" a marvel superhero in those move sequences !! Imagine being THOR on the flying monster alongside HULK,in the the first movie !! Wow !!
    We met with tom cook, original he-man animator, 

about a he-man VR mmorpg.  Wonder which character Zenbane would like to play?  Battlecat?  Stay tuned.....
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,502 Valuable Player
    edited June 2017
    Holy heck that would be cool.
    Unlike Heman I would spend all of my time with Teela instead of Man at Arms.
    WAAAGH!
  • TheRealAppTheRealApp Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Definitely wont be on the oculus store, but it will most likely have support for the rift (if they want more money)