cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Karnage Chronicles

Mwilliams78
Expert Protege
Wow was this ever a hidden gem. Just spent the last hour on this game and felt I had to stop playing to let people know how awesome it is.  For an early access title it feels very polished. Its a typical 1st person dungeon crawler rpg but everything is so well implemented and the attention to detail is spot on.  There was a drip from the ceiling I held my sword under it and it dripped of my sword, I waved my sword in the water and the water swirled. Silly little things I know but it shows how much effort the Dev put into this one. The graphics are great, full locomotion or telli, and the music is top notch.  Its only a taste for now but With co-op and full multiplayer support on the way,  more areas to explore this is definitely one ive got my eye on. If you played Vanishing realms this is very similar but improves on it in almost every way.
27 REPLIES 27

DanielMist
Protege
Thank you for your support Mwilliams78

Our new patch is live, and Oculus is now fully supported.
A big thank you to all of our Oculus Beta testers, your input was excellent!

For a full list of patch notes check below 
http://steamcommunity.com/games/611160/announcements/detail/1337981636750173061
Nordic Trolls Art Director

Cyda
Protege
Now that Oculus is fully supported this has now gone to the top of my wishlist. It looks great.

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I bought this on Steam sale , will likely do a let's play video of it

Cobreean
Protege
Bought.  +1

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
As promised, here's my video of some gameplay. I really enjoyed this and am very impressed with the progress for early access. Full Locomotion and the controls are easy to pick up allowing you to really get into the gameplay. Good stuff!  

https://youtu.be/iMXnuUxV2wg

DanielMist
Protege
Thank you for your support SadGamerDad! Left you a message on your vid! Keep up the great work!
Dan
Nordic Trolls Art Director

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

Thank you for your support SadGamerDad! Left you a message on your vid! Keep up the great work!
Dan

You're very welcome, Thanks for the response! 

merano2
Explorer
Do you need 3 sensors, or can you turn with your right stick?