New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Greetings, Oculus Community!

LilTrashPandaLilTrashPanda Posts: 65 Ready At Dawn
edited June 2017 in Lone Echo / Echo Arena
Hi everyone,

I’m Anna, the community manager for Lone Echo and Echo Arena, developed by Ready At Dawn and exclusive to Oculus Rift + Touch. Everyone on the dev team is so excited to share our work with you, and we’re thrilled to become a part of the Oculus community! For those of you not familiar with Lone Echo and Echo Arena, here’s a quick rundown for each of the games we’ll be launching on July 20th, 2017:

Lone Echo
In Lone Echo’s single player story, you’ll be transported to an advanced mining facility within the rings of Saturn, complete with a detailed space station, expansive outer-space environments, and interactive space equipment.

Echo Arena
In Echo Arena you’ll join a team of up to four other players and face off against the competition in a zero-gravity clash of robotic glory as you glide, boost, and punch your way to scoring goals in a breathtaking virtual arena.

To learn more about Lone Echo and Echo Arena, keep an eye on these forums where we’ll be answering questions and sharing more information. We’re also active in Discord, where we’d love to make your acquaintance – here’s your invite: https://discord.gg/bnZVvkw. The reddit community has also taken lead on creating an Echo Arena subreddit -- make sure to check it out and subscribe!

Beyond the Oculus forums and Discord, we have a few social media channels where you can follow our latest updates:
Thanks for checking us out!

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    So excited for this game. It has some of the best multiplayer I've seen in a while.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,712 Valuable Player
    edited June 2017

Ah a little trash panda.

Seriously though stoked to play Lone Echo looks great.

Linked to a trailer of what I just mentioned don't click it if you haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yet.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/04/28/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-trash-panda-clip

WAAAGH!
  • LilTrashPandaLilTrashPanda Posts: 65 Ready At Dawn
    edited June 2017
    Morgrum said:

Ah a little trash panda.

Seriously though stoked to play Lone Echo looks great.

Linked to a trailer of what I just mentioned don't click it if you haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yet.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/04/28/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-trash-panda-clip

Thank you for this! (≧▽≦)♥
  • SosoDeSamuraiSosoDeSamurai Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Really looking forward to this!
  • FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    oh nice! Got my pre-order in but not going to be around for the Beta unfortunately. Looking forward to seeing the feedback from the community! 
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    My main interest is Echo Arena, but will defnitely be getting Lone Echo as well, just need to make sure I have the budget to spend on it before ordering.
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,007 Valuable Player
    Enders game fans just died and went to heaven  B)
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Elias24601Elias24601 Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    I'm not quite dead yet!
  • ZoomieZoomie Posts: 1,777 Valuable Player
    The enemy's gate is down.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C Clarke
  • SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 335
    Trinity
    edited June 2017
     First let me say, Your Oculus user name wins the internet for the day, 2nd, The game looks wonderful and multiplayer looks refreshing and fun.   That is all, Cheers!
     First let me say, Your Oculus user name wins the internet for the day, 2nd, The game looks wonderful and multiplayer looks refreshing and fun.   That is all, Cheers!
    Oh, thank you! (: We hope you'll get a chance to jump into Echo Arena for our Open Beta (it starts June 23rd at 10:00am PT and goes to June 25th at 8:00pm PT). It's one thing to watch a video of it and another thing entirely to get in and try it out for yourself, and we'd love to hear what you think!
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,007 Valuable Player
    The hype for lone echo is beginning i am so excited for this just picturing the anomaly scene in vr was enough to preorder
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • CHECHE Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    So, i tried to find a game but theres no one playing
  • Mr.CreepyMr.Creepy Posts: 792
    Neo
    edited June 2017
    CHE said:
    Plenty of people are playing, you must have been there during the server issues. They should be fixed now. I haven't had issues finding games when I'm in the lobby, but I guess you just saw it searching and assumed it didn't find anyone.
    Mr.Creepy said:
    CHE said:
    ...you must have been there during the server issues. They should be fixed now. 
    Was just coming in here to reply with this; our services have been stable (*knock on wood*) overnight and are still up and running. Hope you'll give it another shot! :)
  • ZejchZejch Posts: 32
    Brain Burst
    Thanks for the game! This is soooo fun!  I have not laughed so much for a long time.
  • salingeezsalingeez Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Checked the Beta out on Friday and like another who posted... I can't wait for July 20th and Lone Echo.  The hand pulling in zeroG is a great addition to normal button thrusting.  Had fun in Beta with 3 others... I gonna half to bone up on my Frizzbee throwing skills though.