cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should AtariVR be banned again?

elboffor
Consultant
Just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Anonymous poll btw
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
106 REPLIES 106

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Well... see ya later AtariVR. Thanks for the Free Parking ❤️

vannagirl
Consultant

nalex66 said:

Jesus Christ, this thread went full 'tard. Once you start quoting Return of Kings and saying that all women are whores, I don't want to hear anything more from you. If Kevin shares your warped views, then I just lost all respect for him as well. I'm out. 

Thank you for saying this
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

nalex66 said:

Jesus Christ, this thread went full 'tard. Once you start quoting Return of Kings and saying that all women are whores, I don't want to hear anything more from you. If Kevin shares your warped views, then I just lost all respect for him as well. I'm out. 

Well, one little point though:

Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

nalex66
MVP
MVP
It's funny, just before this, I'd been thinking that perhaps I was being overly hard on AtariVR/cleverusername/martinlandau, and maybe has was just a goofy old fool (f3wl?) spouting harmless nonsense. Then he started into his old women-hating bullshit and reminded me of why I had taken such a dislike to him in the first place.

Fitting that he should do it in a thread asking whether he should be banned, and in doing so, answer the question without a shadow of doubt.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

nalex66 said:

It's funny, just before this, I'd been thinking that perhaps I was being overly hard on AtariVR/cleverusername/martinlandau, and maybe has was just a goofy old fool (f3wl?) spouting harmless nonsense. Then he started into his old women-hating bullshit and reminded me of why I had taken such a dislike to him in the first place.

Fitting that he should do it in a thread asking whether he should be banned, and in doing so, answer the question without a shadow of doubt.

Yeah... that meme was related to Kevin.

Martin Landau is mentally fucked up. You can't rely on what he's saying.

Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
No idea how old he is but I'd put good money on him still being a virgin lol

nalex66
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

Yeah... that meme was related to Kevin.

Martin Landau is mentally fucked up. You can't rely on what he's saying.

Fair enough, Martin may be putting words into Kevin's mouth (pretty nasty words), but I'll treat him with a little extra wariness nonetheless.

I hadn't actually seen your meme post when I typed the above quote (you must have posted it when I was already typing), so my comment wasn't in response to that, but just the thread in general.

zboson
Superstar

nalex66 said:

Fair enough, Martin may be putting words into Kevin's mouth (pretty nasty words), but I'll treat him with a little extra wariness nonetheless.

I arrived late to the VR show and I don't know all the history.
Who is the Kevin he kept referring to and what is his history in all
this?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

zboson said:

nalex66 said:

I arrived late to the VR show and I don't know all the history.
Who is the Kevin he kept referring to and what is his history in all
this?

He's referring to longtime forum regular @kevinw729, who's been around the VR community forever.

zboson
Superstar
@nalex66

And what is Kevin's history in the VR world? He knows Martin personally?

Edit:

I read up a bit on Kevin
http://www.roadtovr.com/tag/kevin-williams/

I will let him speak for himself. Based on Martin's behavior I have no reason to take anything Martin said seriously.