cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should AtariVR be banned again?

elboffor
Consultant
Just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Anonymous poll btw
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
106 REPLIES 106

Techy111
MVP
MVP

vannagirl said:

yezcsbp3tvlc.png

nlbz18ydttgb.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

elboffor
Consultant
Smooth
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

kevinw729
Honored Visionary

zboson said:

@nalex66

And what is Kevin's history in the VR world? He knows Martin personally?

Edit:

I read up a bit on Kevin
http://www.roadtovr.com/tag/kevin-williams/

I will let him speak for himself. Based on Martin's behavior I have no reason to take anything Martin said seriously.

Thanks @zboson.

Wow that lasted longer than I thought it would! 

I need to clarify that the individual that claims to be speaking for me is obviously disturbed. He has a very long record of hanging round the VR community and if you check out the Oculus Sub/Reddit poster -MartinLandau or the infamous -500500 Vive Sub/Reddit poster (life banned moderator) you will understand that the individual has serious issues. 

I make a point of not replying to any of his miss representation of my words or miss appropriation of my views - as that only feeds the delusional basis of his fragile state. I am only sad that it took -Cyberreality so long to realize what unbanning does to his mental state!

Just to reiterate (as if I need to) the use of my name associated with anything said by the individuals troll accounts is a vial misrepresentation of my views and holds zero basis in reality. Any specific questions on my views just ask, rather than believe third parties.  B)

https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well bollocks, I think he made several good points myself, and his mate Peter North too. I was so impressed that I'm going to be investing $750,000 into defeating evil women everywhere. That Peter North only invested $500,000...no wonder he didn't get the job done.  😮

Please feel free to donate to THE Cause by giving me your credit card information via PM*.

And of course we'll be leaving @vannagirl alone cos...well, she's lovely and not evil in any way at all...you do get genetic outliers like this every now and then.  ❤️

*I was about to post this but thought that I'd better point out that any money donated to The Cause will be spent on strippers and beer

nalex66
MVP
MVP
So did or didn't the British Illuminati kill the royal whore for having a Muslim baby despite the cheap oil they might have garnered?

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope. It was Islamic fundamentalists. That would be the ONLY reason why the British, French and US authorities all took part in the cover up. I'm still mystified why the vast majority of people don't see this tbh. If the British Secret Service killed her then why would the French and US Secret Services join in and cover this up. It makes no sense.

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

bigmike20vt
Visionary

snowdog said:

Nope. It was Islamic fundamentalists. That would be the ONLY reason why the British, French and US authorities all took part in the cover up. I'm still mystified why the vast majority of people don't see this tbh. If the British Secret Service killed her then why would the French and US Secret Services join in and cover this up. It makes no sense.

is this some weird joke thread?

didnt her driver stack the car whilst trying to get away from a mob of paparazzi.  iirc the driver had had a drink as well as was presumably not planing on any emergency driving. (he was not over the legal limit again iirc). and she was not wearing a belt.

At the time the press were behaving like their usual scum, publishing topless photos of her whilst on her hol so i get why they were trying to get rid of them.
which made it all the more sickening when the same papers who had been showing revealing pics of her and generally acting like they do in the gutter, were suddenly giving it all the "peoples princess" bobbins.  anything to sell a paper.

bear in mind this is from memory and i was not that old at the time so excuse minor innacuracies
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

nalex66 said:

So did or didn't the British Illuminati kill the royal whore for having a Muslim baby despite the cheap oil they might have garnered?

Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

vannagirl
Consultant

snowdog said:

Well bollocks, I think he made several good points myself, and his mate Peter North too. I was so impressed that I'm going to be investing $750,000 into defeating evil women everywhere. That Peter North only invested $500,000...no wonder he didn't get the job done.  😮

Please feel free to donate to THE Cause by giving me your credit card information via PM*.

And of course we'll be leaving @vannagirl alone cos...well, she's lovely and not evil in any way at all...you do get genetic outliers like this every now and then.  ❤️

*I was about to post this but thought that I'd better point out that any money donated to The Cause will be spent on strippers and beer

Outlier lol i had to look this up

I never got to see the videos but 500k invested to stop Women??

Seems it would of been better spent on a Thai wife
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.