cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should AtariVR be banned again?

elboffor
Consultant
Just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Anonymous poll btw
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
106 REPLIES 106

Zoomie
Expert Trustee

nalex66 said:

So did or didn't the British Illuminati kill the royal whore for having a Muslim baby despite the cheap oil they might have garnered?

Please take that picture down.  
Don't make us ask twice.
I mean me.  Don't make me ask twice.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope. Not aliens. As the name suggests, the Illuminati are electricians. Whenever they enter their home to fix something they're actually bugging your home. DON'T LET THESE FUCKERS IN.  😮

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

Zoomie said:

nalex66 said:

So did or didn't the British Illuminati kill the royal whore for having a Muslim baby despite the cheap oil they might have garnered?

Please take that picture down.  
Don't make us ask twice.
I mean me.  Don't make me ask twice.

Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
Reminds me of The Invaders, a series from the 60s starring Roy Thinned as David Vincent. Aliens disguised as humans and you could only tell they were aliens because their pinkie fingers were straight. And of course when they died they disintegrated, meaning that everyone thought he was a nutjob lol

A real sci-fi cult classic, think I might download it and watch it again. A real shame they only did two series.

Used to be on at 6pm on BBC 2, there were LOADS of great programmes on at that time during the late 70s and early 80s - The Invaders, The Adventure Game, The Great Egg Race, Monkey and The Water Margin were all AMAZING programmes.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
i watched an episode of that not long back. its amazing what you end up watching when stuck in a room with a screaming toddler!.
quality special effects too... make up artist must have spent hrs........... taping up their little finger :smiley:
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

kojack
MVP
MVP
I've never seen The Invaders, but I'm a huge fan of UFO (another english scifi series from the 70's (set in the high tech future of 1980).

It still stands as an excellent serious alien invasion show even today. Although the outfits were crazy (all the women in the moon base had to wear purple wigs, the submarine uniforms were transparent mesh shirts, except for the captain who had a leather jacket that looked like it was made from a car seat, etc).

It was made by Gerry Anderson, who also made Thunderbirds. It was live action, but all the vehicle stuff was Thunderbirds style model work. Sylvia Anderson did the wardrobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvURidpkCY

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer
jtxk0om1i5wk.gif

This thread went bat-shit crazy there for a while...welcome back everybody.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yup back to normality.
t2ggo6fsq3a2.jpg

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

kojack said:

I've never seen The Invaders, but I'm a huge fan of UFO (another english scifi series from the 70's (set in the high tech future of 1980).

It still stands as an excellent serious alien invasion show even today. Although the outfits were crazy (all the women in the moon base had to wear purple wigs, the submarine uniforms were transparent mesh shirts, except for the captain who had a leather jacket that looked like it was made from a car seat, etc).

It was made by Gerry Anderson, who also made Thunderbirds. It was live action, but all the vehicle stuff was Thunderbirds style model work. Sylvia Anderson did the wardrobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvURidpkCY

And never forget = My Fav ever 🙂
xsl93wubk8w6.jpg

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Space 1999 eh.
Man we are behind schedule.
WAAAGH!