cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Players ability to kick other players like in onward should be banned.

inovator
Consultant
I bought onward which is challenging to learn. Loading reloading etc. I spent time practicing and I was ok but nowhere near good enough to survive that long. It takes practice. But when you have players that act like they are God's gift to humanity and kick u before u can begin to learn this game it's not right. (What a bunch of dicks) a game like this should only be allowed if there was a rating system so at least newbies can have some fun and learn this game. Even though I played for over 2 hours steam was nice enough to give me a refund.
101 REPLIES 101

inovator
Consultant
Glad I could help.

Expediter
Expert Protege
@inovator

no , when I started I sucked. And people were so nice And the time to tech me stuff. I swear you must have played at a bad time!  Every time I meet a new player I always take some time to show them some stuff.

The problem with ONWARD is ... over 60% of the community is in the league lol so everyone is starting to be EXTREMELY good at the game. 

In fact onward is having its first world championships with a sponsorship prize for the winners. Over 30 teams in the league now. Trust me this game is amazing and has a lot of amazing people ! Join the discord , get the game back and I will personally teach you some stuff that will make you love this game !  

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

inovator said:

I will say the good and the bad. I don't insult members on this forum
unless I am attacked 1st. U can disagree and comment without being
insulting. I'll tell u what zenbane let's see if u can disagree with me
without throwing an insult.

I say the good and the bad too. You just can't handle the bad, right?

You seem to say more bad that good. You definitely make personal attacks first (e.g. trying to insult my childhoold - lol). You rarely disagree in any sensible way, and immediately start using words like "clown" and "popcorn" when you have no proper rebuttal.

I always begin disagreeing with you without throwing insults; the problem is that the way I disagree tends to feel insulting. And the only way you can defend your position is to resort to calling me a "clown" with a "bad childhood" that "needs help" 😄

Based on your perspective, a graphical representation of our forum relationship would be this:

But in reality, all I ever do is follow your lead. You set the tone and I just meet ya' there.

For example, personally I agree with the Oculus model of having exclusives and launching as a VR platform that wasn't instant plug-n-play for every other HMD on the market. I like the "premium" marketing strategy that Oculus entails. I don't want to invest in the Community Service version of VR, I want the Private Club that caters to those who like nicer more exotic things. If people prefer the HTC Vive model then go buy that product instead of complaining about the more premium approach Oculus takes.

There is profit to be made in exclusivity, and there's a valid intellectual business model that takes advantage of it. I think that's smart. So when someone like you walks in and says, "this business model is dumb, take a business course," you are in fact attempting to insult my way of thinking. I'm okay with that insult... but if you can't handle taking a bit of what you're trying to dish out, then you're probably gonna experience some grief.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Expediter said:
The problem with ONWARD is ... over 60% of the community is in the league lol so everyone is starting to be EXTREMELY good at the game. 

In fact onward is having its first world championships with a sponsorship prize for the winners. Over 30 teams in the league now. Trust me this game is amazing and has a lot of amazing people ! Join the discord , get the game back and I will personally teach you some stuff that will make you love this game !  

So do you think Onward could be the first VR game to finally make it on the E-Sports List??
https://www.esportsearnings.com/tournaments

That's a milestone VR needs, stat.

inovator
Consultant
I have said plenty of good. Let's see see who throws the 1st insult from here on. I challenge you.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

inovator said:

I have said plenty of good. Let's see see who throws the 1st insult from here on. I challenge you.

k

Expediter
Expert Protege
@Zenbane

absolutly. I bet next season will be. 

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

4qjwlb1su0ek.jpg

vannagirl
Consultant

4qjwlb1su0ek.jpg

I know right

You just have to
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

falken76
Expert Consultant
When I bought Onward all the players I played with were nice and patient while they taught me how to play.  I just suck at the game and get sick playing it.  That was way back when it came out, I hope things haven't changed.