cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pavlov VR - How do you launch the game/get into multiplayer?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Hi there, I bought this game in the sale just the other day for £4 and I can't for the life of me work out how to get it to work.

I'm just stuck in the training room and can't find a menu. Can someone please tell me how to launch single player or multiplayer?

Thanks in advance.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
6 REPLIES 6

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I worked it out, when you press y to bring up score menu you just press trigger and then it brings up another menu and you can choose offline and multiplayer.

I couldn't do multiplayer as it found nobody to play with but I did try offline and that was amazing!! Seriously makes we want to buy a 3rd sensor for the first time. All other games I own work fine with 2 sensors but this game definitely needs 3.

Very good game, it had that wow factor! I played counter-strike for 12 years and I played call of duty and battlefield for years too so to finally play an FPS genre in VR is quite amazing.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'd also like to know how you get into multiplayer because I purchased the game?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Pavlov looks pretty good, I'm thinking I might give it a try soon.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Disratory
Explorer
wow ive never seen pavlov empty? you guys should join the pavlov discord, the tutorial for pavlov is still being worked on so you should check out the community written guides for the game at the moment. 
The game is a ton of fun and honestly has been the only VR game that has my attention the past few weeks. I think they are starting a community based league too.

Pavlov community - Discord

allen_jason
Honored Guest
when I go to load the game and it pops up with are you sure you want to allow thing I click yes it goes to load but them crashes

allen_jason
Honored Guest
i use a vive