cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to buy on the store

SirPapaya
Honored Guest
Hi everyone ! I just received my occulus today, i'm so excited to try the first free apps, but i just can't buy anything on the store, it just wont let me, saying that i entered wrong informations, believe me i double checked it and everything is correct. They just tell me "Permissions error (2078016)" What can i do ? i'd like to take advantage of the summer sales before they end 😕

Thanks in advance 😉
13 REPLIES 13

SirPapaya
Honored Guest
Please anybody ? i'd really like to use my voucher before the sales end 😕

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Are your details exactly the same as your order details ? Double check everything 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Do you have a payment method (credit card) set up on your account? I believe you need that, even if you're buying with a voucher.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

SirPapaya
Honored Guest
Hey ! Yes i have a paypal account, what's weird is that the store me that the money isnt the same on my voucher and on the store, but they are both in euros so ... that's useful 😕

cybereality
Grand Champion
You'll have to contact support, we may have to fix your account. Put in a ticket here:
https://tickets.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SirPapaya
Honored Guest
I did and it's not working, well...guess i'll just have to send it back if i just cant play with it, this is an outrage ! 

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm looking at your ticket, and we asked you to check to see if your credit card was being blocked by your bank. We asked that question on Wednesday and I don't see any response after that. You may want to check with your bank and then respond to us on the ticket. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SirPapaya
Honored Guest
I checked with my bank, the problem doesnt come from me, i responded to the ticket, i received a mail by paypal saying that "oculus VR ireland" refused my payment, i really dont see why, i have money on my account, all the cards i tried are valid, i dont know what to do anymore, i just want to enjoy the product ^^

cybereality
Grand Champion
Best thing to do is continue speaking with us on the ticket. Thanks.