cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience Virtual Insanity with me in Phantasma VR - A puzzler in the style of David Lynch.

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
*This is one weird game with some tough puzzles. Can you figure them out? Post your comments on the video. 
*Video is in Side by Side so best viewed in a VR viewer*

https://youtu.be/-oJzZR4E7jM

24 REPLIES 24

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I know there are blocks that match the street names and the stop light is some order and there are 4 videos on the laptop but I haven't made all the connections between those three things...

Yes some hints would be great Zen.

Here is a nudge:

The 4 videos show a sequence of names and lights. Might be a good idea to write them down.

There are 9 street names and 9 decorated blocks.

The Block-Holder will only hold 6 blocks.

Which 6? And in what order?

I used pen n' paper to figure this one out lol

If you need another nudge:

What is the girl in the videos trying to do?

... and another

If you are taking a bus home, what color should the traffic lights be?

yet another:

If you look at your notes from all 4 videos, do they reveal an order that would make it easy to get home?

One of the papers on the main table shows a Traffic light with the Red and Yellow light showing. But no Green Light.

Final answer, super spoiler:

Each of the 4 videos has 1 or more Green Lights in it.

The Green Light is missing from the hint sheet (mentioned above). This is perhaps a hint to "find the Green Light."

When you write down all the Light Sequences from the videos, a Green Light order appears.

The goal is to find the order that gives you 6 Green lights:

Sevres
Mayet
Midi
Ferrandi
Vaugirard
Desgoff

Place these blocks in the Holder, from Left to Right.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Wow Zen.

Or maybe...

Am I doin it rite?

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
Thanks Zen, I looked at the first two. I had a hunch .. I'll see if I can figure out the rest without using the others..

vannagirl
Consultant
this video made me sub last night (no idea why not before)

i have way too many games and little enough time but i will keep this in mind, i love vr puzzling, i look forward to the day we can appear in a vr novel and shape the story, puzzle games kind of feel this way to me
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

vannagirl said:

this video made me sub last night (no idea why not before)

i have way too many games and little enough time but i will keep this in mind, i love vr puzzling, i look forward to the day we can appear in a vr novel and shape the story, puzzle games kind of feel this way to me

Thanks for the Sub!