cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a Rift yesterday, Order status : order. Was the rift already out of stock ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

Yesterday I ordered a Rift with the summer sale, but the status hasn't changed. As the website does not specify it, is the rift out of stock ?
29 REPLIES 29

Saiyon
Honored Guest
my Order has been sitting a "processing for shipping", I have had no further emails or updates. curious as to the ETA or situation.

GIEI
Honored Guest
"processing for shipping" since monday

Gravewish
Honored Guest
Same, "Processing for shipping" since Monday 7pm BST.

I asked them if it was possible to cancel as a local store near me had stock, but they told me that "Preparing for Shipping" is too late for straight-up cancelling as by then it might already be in the process of shipping. They would try to recall the package in that case but might not be able to, and since I don't want to receive two Rifts and go through the hassle of shipping one of them back, I asked them to ignore the cancellation request.

I also asked them yesterday on the same support ticket if they could give me an update on the shipping status as it has been "Processing for Shipping" for so long, but they stopped replying.

I understand if the warehouse is swamped, but PLEASE acknowledge it! "Processing for Shipping" for two days with no updates is kind of ridiculous. I should have bought from a retailer, and if this continues I don't see myself recommending the Oculus store to anyone. If this is the service I should expect from them when ordering games I see no reason not to use Steam instead.

Percy1983
Superstar
I wouldn't worry too much I would imagine they have just had an influx of orders, things shouldn't take to long but if your really concerned only support can give actual answers to where each order is up to.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

ShaunSlays
Protege
An estimated delivery date would be nice, since amazons wait is currently 3 days.
One day I will be more than just a virtual boy (or girl)

Cain_Bloodbane
Adventurer
They have a FAQ page about shipping.

https://support.oculus.com/1561641360808317

Cain_Bloodbane
Adventurer
Most relevant part should be:

Shipping Estimate

If you bought something from the Oculus Store, check your location to see your shipping estimate:

• North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand: Your order will usually ship in 2 business days
  • Asia: Your order will usually ship in 2-4 business days

If you bought your Oculus product from an online store (example: Amazon), check with them to see your shipping estimate.

Cain_Bloodbane
Adventurer
I ordered Monday evening, today I got my tracking number, but the order had already shipping Tuesday, they just had not sent me the tracking number yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered Monday evening, today I got my tracking number, but the order had already shipping Tuesday, they just had not sent me the tracking number yet.

The problem is that 24 hours after, it is stuck at "Order" status. No processing yet ... I don't even know if my card is charged yet.