cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Current Delay From Order to Ship?

Epeus
Explorer
I ordered the Rift + Touch combo on Tuesday morning (EST) and was told it would process/ship in the next two days.  But here I am three days later and still no tracking number, no notification, no nothing.

I know they are backed up, but can anyone who has ordered recently give an idea of if/when I might expect this?  Are we talking next week or next month?

Anyone here order in the last week?  What is your status?
65 REPLIES 65

benstrikesback
Honored Guest
Likewise. Ordered the bundle Monday evening, got the confirmation email, and that's been it. Still sitting at the 'order' status.

Epeus
Explorer
Ok, so we know its at least a 3-day delay.  Can anyone else provide more info?  Anyone order on Saturday or Sunday or last Friday?  Have yours shipped?

ShaunSlays
Protege
I ordered mine Tuesday and its been shipped, waiting for it to arrive now. 
One day I will be more than just a virtual boy (or girl)

berickphilip
Explorer
For me it has been 3 full days since the "credit card validated" situation. Since then it has been "preparing for shipment".

SnackyAU
Expert Protege
Mine was 24ish hours to Processing for shipping and another 24ish after that.. so basically about 50 hours from time of first hitting order until shipping with tracking numbers provided

Epeus
Explorer
That doesn't make a lot of sense.  I ordered Tuesday (8am EST) from the US and it still says "Order Status:  Order"

Sefear
Honored Guest
My Rift + Touch Bundle order status is still sitting on "Order" too and I ordered mine Tuesday morning. 

I also ordered a third sensor for room scaling though 12 hours after my bundle purchase and that already shipped with a tracking number. I'm starting to wonder what's taking them so long to process my bundle order, even with the sale delay.

SnackyAU
Expert Protege

Epeus said:

That doesn't make a lot of sense.  I ordered Tuesday (8am EST) from the US and it still says "Order Status:  Order"

It's frustrating i do hope you get an answer or resolution soon

Gadgetguy007
Explorer
Ordered on the 12th and checked that the funds had been taken same day,still showing waiting to ship and no response so far with any estimate from customer services.May pop up the local PC World and grab a HTC Instead as they have them in stock as was hoping to get it by my boys birthday on Tuesday.