cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time

red4ever
Explorer
I just bought the Rift and Touch bundle. I live in Canada, Qc. What would be the average shipping time? A week...few months?
752 REPLIES 752

Myztkl-Kev
Explorer
If you don't get a tracking number 3 days after your order, I would contact support.

BigLDP
Explorer

If you don't get a tracking number 3 days after your order, I would contact support.

Contacted support being it is approx 4 days and have gotten no word back. All they gave me was a "we will look into it." It on "ordering" and has been for the past few days. Good luck to anyone else who ordered after me...

agroum
Protege
I bought 48h ago and it  hasn't shipped yet. I live in Montreal 

RandyBeushenhei
Honored Guest
Order cancelled..... just greaaaaat
should i wait for a response from the support team or just try re buying it?

agroum
Protege
Rebuy to do not miss that special price. And wait the support answer.

autumn1103
Honored Guest
I ordered on the 11th and mine also still had a status of order. I am in the US and can't see anywhere to email and request a time frame for shipping. 

ambush404
Explorer

I contacted support about my order still having the status 'order' after 72 hours and this is their reply:

Thanks for taking the time to contact Oculus Support today.
Due to the exceptional response to our Summer Sale, we've seen an increase in demand and are working hard to keep up.
There is no ETA at this time, but we will be sure to email you with your shipping confirmation as soon as we ship!

Epeus
Explorer
That's exactly the response I got.  It must be their new copy/paste.

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
I ordered mine the 12th (7/12/17) and contacted support. only got 3 links, 1 of which doesn't work. due to the sale they are packed with orders. i'm anxious to get mine just as any other buyer. Guess all we can do is wait and see. If I still don't have a tracking number in 2 days I will contact them again but i'm sure its because of the sale. So my suggestion is to just be patient, wait for the tracking number, and maybe contact support if its been 4-5 days since you've been updated on your order

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine on the 10th (10/07/17) but got my confirmation of order within about 4hours. It then stayed on "Processing for Shipping" for a few days. In that time I contacted support and they said my order had been picked and was awaiting pickup by USP. I ordered a 3rd sensor on the 12th and it was picked and shipped on the same day I ordered it and it arrived today (14/07/17). It's a bit annoying that the sensor on it's own got here so fast compared to the rift and touch but by the look of things I was lucky to get in on the existing stock.