cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Current Delay From Order to Ship?

Epeus
Explorer
I ordered the Rift + Touch combo on Tuesday morning (EST) and was told it would process/ship in the next two days.  But here I am three days later and still no tracking number, no notification, no nothing.

I know they are backed up, but can anyone who has ordered recently give an idea of if/when I might expect this?  Are we talking next week or next month?

Anyone here order in the last week?  What is your status?
65 REPLIES 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered on the 12, Funds have not been taken and sitting at Ordered. Getting anxious.

BigLDP
Explorer
Been on order for 4 days. Same as all of you with no funds taken.

ScarecrowS7
Honored Guest
I ordered on the 11th via paypal. Order status=order. nothing charged yet. I posted a ticket and they said they were a little behind.

Frater0
Honored Guest
Ordered the 11th, paid via CC still on ordered no ship date. 

jhenry2121
Honored Guest
I ordered on the 10th and my PayPal was charged just yesterday and the order updated from "Order" to "Processing for Shipping". I'm hopeful it will change either later today or tomorrow and I receive that magical unicorn of an email with the tracking number.

BigLDP
Explorer

I ordered on the 10th and my PayPal was charged just yesterday and the order updated from "Order" to "Processing for Shipping". I'm hopeful it will change either later today or tomorrow and I receive that magical unicorn of an email with the tracking number.

Sorry, jhenry2121, but they do not work on weekends, so you will most likely get it monday.

Epeus
Explorer
Another day has come and gone, and no update or word from Oculus.  So, for anyone keeping track, it's at least 4 days right now.  Anyone else any luckier?

thebutthut
Honored Guest
Ordered on the 10th, still says Processing for Shipping.  Really hope they don't try to send me one of the updated bundles without the Xbox controller or remote considering the website listed those things coming with when I purchased.

Epeus
Explorer

Ordered on the 10th, still says Processing for Shipping.  Really hope they don't try to send me one of the updated bundles without the Xbox controller or remote considering the website listed those things coming with when I purchased.

I'm worried about that as well.

ShaunSlays
Protege

Epeus said:

I'm worried about that as well.

They have confirmed that the bundle still includes everything previously listed. Many others who received the rift this week confirmed that also both on the forum and reddit. I ordered early Tuesday and received the touch today and the Rift is due to arrive monday. Im from UK. I got my tracking number a day after they had already sent out my rift, your best option would be to check with your bank if the money has been taken out and to also send a support ticket to try and get answers, I had to send 2 tickets to give some information. Wish you the best though.
One day I will be more than just a virtual boy (or girl)