New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How long does it take for my Oculus to arrive?

Mostwanted884Mostwanted884 Posts: 25
Brain Burst
I ordered my Oculus 2 days ago and haven't received any info on when it will arrive. I don't know there email and I know Oculus doesn't have a number. Any suggestions?

Comments

• AdamAitchAdamAitch Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    At a guess this depends on the country you are in and how the stock levels are going there.
  • Mostwanted884Mostwanted884 Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    United States. I guess i'll just have to wait and see
  • cyberblade6669cyberblade6669 Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    have you got any info ordered yesterday

Brain Burst
    when I ordered mine on the 12th I instantly got a confirmation email. I've been keeping up with my Order Status and it has not changed for 2 days
  • Kindlamb77Kindlamb77 Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    same with me I am in Canada though
  • LanePizzaLanePizza Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I ordered my Tuesday, and it hasn't shipped yet. I live in the United States too. We should get an email when it ships and we should get a tracking number in that email.  They just must be very busy there, so it's taking a while. 
    Brain Burst
    well, if there still is this deal tomorrow and i haven't received any info on it, im going to buy mine through bestbuy. they have free 2 day shipping right now
  • TerranoksTerranoks Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Belgium here. Ordered mine last Tuesday evening 12th and just got the invoice including tracking numbers. Delivery next Monday. So 5 days because of the weekend. Set has already arrived in Belgium from Holland. Looks indeed like it depends a little on where you live.