cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time

red4ever
Explorer
I just bought the Rift and Touch bundle. I live in Canada, Qc. What would be the average shipping time? A week...few months?
752 REPLIES 752

Syrellaris
Rising Star
They are just being swarmed due to the sale, so it is quite normal it takes a few days longer. Heck, they might even have run out and are waiting for new stock to arrive before updating your orders. patience everyone 🙂

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
i got my confirmation of my order instantly but the order status has just been sitting on order for 2 days though. so I was just a little confused

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm so excited to finally have my own rift. This recent price drop brought it just into my affordability range and my partner still took some convincing that it's not just a frivolous expenditure. So having just dropped that kind of cash it's easy to feel impatient about what would otherwise be reasonable shipping time, especially considering it's international.

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
i am exactly the same. i have been saving up for over 2 weeks so with the price dropping $200 it was buyable. so now im anxious to have it. so anxious that i actually got a little mad about me not hearing anything about it. but i realized they got a lot more orders now to fill

Syrellaris
Rising Star
@Smashed_Pumpkin  @Mostwanted884

I wish you both great enjoyment with your purchases once you received them :). I recommend trying Arizona Sunshine and Chronos, they are both amazing games 🙂

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
ill keep those in mind. thank you for they suggestion!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Smashed_Pumpkin  @Mostwanted884

I wish you both great enjoyment with your purchases once you received them :). I recommend trying Arizona Sunshine and Chronos, they are both amazing games 🙂

Thanks,
I've fleshed out my steam library while I wait but not added those two just yet. I'll take a look.

m2r10
Explorer
same problem here.. i ordered since 11 of July.. and today my order appears as:
Order Status
Order

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've already install the Oculus software and uninstalled my steam games that i don't play. On pay day ima buy Star Trek. 

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest

m2r10 said:

same problem here.. i ordered since 11 of July.. and today my order appears as:
Order Status
Order

yea I have the same thing  except i ordered mine the 12th. just give it some time. ever since they released this deal they have been getting piled with orders i'm sure. if you don't see any changes by tomorrow or day after, i'd recommend contacting support for some info. good luck!