cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for my Oculus to arrive?

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
I ordered my Oculus 2 days ago and haven't received any info on when it will arrive. I don't know there email and I know Oculus doesn't have a number. Any suggestions?
8 REPLIES 8

AdamAitch
Honored Guest
At a guess this depends on the country you are in and how the stock levels are going there.

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
United States. I guess i'll just have to wait and see

cyberblade6669
Explorer
have you got any info ordered yesterday

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
when I ordered mine on the 12th I instantly got a confirmation email. I've been keeping up with my Order Status and it has not changed for 2 days

Kindlamb77
Sightseer
same with me I am in Canada though

LanePizza
Honored Guest
I ordered my Tuesday, and it hasn't shipped yet. I live in the United States too. We should get an email when it ships and we should get a tracking number in that email.  They just must be very busy there, so it's taking a while. 

RAM_BN0
Honored Guest
well, if there still is this deal tomorrow and i haven't received any info on it, im going to buy mine through bestbuy. they have free 2 day shipping right now

Anonymous
Not applicable
Belgium here. Ordered mine last Tuesday evening 12th and just got the invoice including tracking numbers. Delivery next Monday. So 5 days because of the weekend. Set has already arrived in Belgium from Holland. Looks indeed like it depends a little on where you live.