cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda bored at the moment.

TomTom1298
Explorer
So, since i've played alot games.
Games like: Space Pirate Trainer, Robo Recall (Which i'm terrible at), AltSpace VR (Lovely), Lucky's Tale (kinda cool/fun) EVE: Valkery (AWESOME), ADR1FT (Mwah...) MISSION:ISS (Kinda ok) 

But, i'm looking for new games. 
I do like games like EVE:Valkery, Lucky's Tale & AltSpaceVR. 
So, it actauly must be a Online-Multiplayer game. But i can't find one. The Thumbnail Picture's don't impress me. 

So, what do you guys play. And what would you absolutely recommend?

I like SCI-FI Games. But there are ton's of SCI-FI Games already xD.
Openworld (like GTA xD) is cool. 

I like racing too. I have Project Cars//// . But my experience was terrible. The steering was terrible. I wasn't really able to stear normaly. Same for gassing and braking.

Let me know!

Thank you!

My PC-Specs:

I7 8700k - 16Gb DDR4 3200 Ram. (2x8) - RTX 2080 Ti
33 REPLIES 33

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Star Trek? Great fun online 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

BrokenSymmetry
Heroic Explorer
RecRoom is free to play and is awesome.

TomTom1298
Explorer
Star Trek. Nah sorry. I don't like Star Wars and Star Wars related games/videos. 
RecRoom. I have downloaded it. Not installed it yet. I thought it was a
bad rip-off from AltSpace VD. So didn't wanted to waste time on it. But I'm going to give it a try. 
My PC-Specs:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Rec Room and Dead & Buried are great fun, plus both are free.

Echo Arena is already becoming a multiplayer favorite. There's also Battle Zone for pure co-op.

cleanupdisc
Adventurer
YOU DONT LIKE STAR WARS !!!???

SapowiTz
Protege
What about Assetto Corsa? I just bought a 2nd Oculus Rift for in-home SimRacing Multiplayer in Assetto Corsa! Look beautiful with Pixel Density at 1.5 and in generel way better than Project Cars 1 imo!

Sadly it has no menus in VR so I use Virtual Desktop for navigating the menus between races

TomTom1298
Explorer
I've played Rec Room. It was great for 1/2 hours. Then it's get boring. Like every game on the world. It's going to be fun tomorrow again. So yeah. i liked it!

And SapowiTz. If i look for vids on YouTube. They all have a steering wheel and stuff. And i don't :P. 
My PC-Specs:

SapowiTz
Protege
TomTom1298 Yeah well... SimRacing games should be played with at least a steeringwheel and pedal setup 🙂 Playing with a controller is only for arcade racing! 😛

But actually there is some decent guides for the xbox controller settings for Project Cars... drove with a controller for 14 days with a little tweaking, but eventually I bought a wheel/pedal

cybernettr
Superstar
 The steering of some of the cars in project cars is awful. I picked an American car, and I was doing donuts without wanting to. Right out of the gate, it was like driving on ice. Absolutely terrible! The steering/handling on some of the cars in the game is better than others, but, if you like driving games, you might wish to try dirt rally instead, which I think is more realistic (I also prefer driving solo than against NPCs).