cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Order has not shipped!

Dave661
Honored Guest
Hello- I purchased an Oculus Rift and Touch on July 14th, and have not received a tracking number yet. Order number is 61300505378115. I am looking forward to finding out when it will be sent to me
34 REPLIES 34

SnackyAU
Expert Protege
Think things are taking quite awhile mate as a lot of them are selling like hotcakes. My rift is not here yet and i ordered around the 11th. Also factor in a weekend where not much progress will be made anyway .. what stage is the order at? My one sat at "Processing Shipment" for a good day or two

Ienni1983
Honored Guest
I ordered it the 13th and received the Oculus Rift, sadly only the basic pack, the second sensor and remotes still have to arrive.

Maybe check your orders on the oculus page.
It might have been sent to your spam mail

chippoo
Honored Guest
You ordered on friday and expect they will sent it to you during the same day? In this storm of a sale? Expect to get a tracking number later next week...

falken76
Expert Consultant
You're going to have to wait, it's sold out everywhere.  Check on Amazon, it's sold out there for over 10 days, don't expect it sooner than that.

Jonestowne
Honored Guest
I was lukcy and a best buy had the bundle in stock, I canceled my oculus.com order once I got home, easy peezey.

Floppy.Drive
Honored Guest
I ordered on the 12th and it still hasn't shipped. If I get stuck with the all-in-one box, does it at least include the Oculus Remote?

jfv888
Honored Guest
ordered the 10th, got cancelled (for no reason whatsoever) the 11th to wich i created a ticket and not a single word from them since...

CJ37an
Explorer

jfv888 said:

ordered the 10th, got cancelled (for no reason whatsoever) the 11th to wich i created a ticket and not a single word from them since...

Pretty much same here. Ordered on the 10th, 11th it got cancelled and I immediately submitted a ticket. Got a reply that they are "investigating it" that night and since then silence... Worst part is they probably ran out of the old bundle by now and we will end up with the new inferior one 😐

Anonymous
Not applicable
ordered mine on the 10th and it got here on the 16th, its just taking a min. its fine