cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Still hasn't shipped yet?

Cibbler
Honored Guest
So I ordered my Oculus on the sale the 12th on July, and I have still not gotten any mail saying it has been sent? 
I understand that there are alot of people who have ordered them now because of the sale but it just seems odd that it still hasn't shipped... I also updated my payment info because I think the last one was outdated, could this be a reason? Wouldn't I get a mail saying it couldn't ship because my card wasn't usable? I donno.

I'm just paranoid because I will be incredibly busy the coming week so if there's a problem with the shipping I'd like to solve it now since I'd really like it to have arrived in a week or so.

Thanks!
37 REPLIES 37

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Wait til the end of the weekend and see how it goes. I'm sure they'll be catching up asap and depending on stock levels 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

chippoo
Honored Guest
I ordered on the 11th and my package was sent yesterday. So, think you have to wait a day or two 🙂

xwProject
Honored Guest
hmm.. also ordered mine on the 11th and still says:
Order Status Order
Tracking Numbers (TBA when your order ships)
checked credit card and no transactions pending yet...

Cibbler
Honored Guest
It still hasn't shipped.....

chippoo
Honored Guest

Cibbler said:

It still hasn't shipped.....

Chill man, chill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got mine on the 10th and it just got here *16th*
i think its because they ran a bit short, trust me man it will get there. 

todd_bowers_197
Honored Guest
Ordered on the 10th and mine also has not shipped. WTF! I sent in a ticket 3 days ago and no reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a thread running here as well on cancellation of orders.  In my case, they cancelled my order on day 2 without notice or explanation.  Going on week 2, they still haven't replied to my ticket so I have no order.   Amazon, should you go there, is showing the product isn't going to be available until Aug 7th.   Awesome job Oculus!

acenelson
Honored Guest

top_rung said:

I have a thread running here as well on cancellation of orders.  In my case, they cancelled my order on day 2 without notice or explanation.  Going on week 2, they still haven't replied to my ticket so I have no order.   Amazon, should you go there, is showing the product isn't going to be available until Aug 7th.   Awesome job Oculus!

Top,

Why did they cancel your order? That makes me worried! Did you buy the discounted summer bundle?