cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift delivery time

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
Hi everyone,

I decided to join the VR train, now that it is on special... however... how long does it take for the order to be processed and for it to be shipped? I am currently residing in Poland, so if anybody can provide an answer for this, that would be fantastic.

Thanks and kind regards
20 REPLIES 20

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Normally it's a week or less from order to delivery, but right now there is no telling. It seems that current stock has been depleted by the sale, so there may be a delay before new stock starts moving. Some people who ordered right at the start of the sale have received their shipment, but we'll see how it plays out this week for people who ordered later last week.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
Thanks for that.  I ordered mine on Saturday and thought that it would at least be past the "order" status by now.  Oh well, hopefully I get mine this week... I doubt it, but I can always hope 🙂

ronmoes80
Honored Guest
I ordered mine 14th of July and still see no change in Ordering status.. One thing I wasn't aware of was the tax cost etc, too bad Oculus doesn't provide customers the total amount of costs on the sales page. I probably need to paid more than a quarter of the rift+touch bundel price for taxes etc.. But I digress, I'm very currious and a Oculus fan from the beginning! 

Let's hope it will arrive very soon. :)))

acenelson
Honored Guest
OP,

Pretty much anyone who has ordered past July 12-13 is sitting on back order status. Anyone outside the US at this point are going to be waiting longer. If you JUST put your order in, you are better off canceling it and then just paying a little more money to buy one off Ebay. 

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
How do I log a ticket to support? as I had a fun time finding it

SingularSyzygy
Explorer
nvm, found it 

nalex66
MVP
MVP

ronmoes80 said:

I ordered mine 14th of July and still see no change in Ordering status.. One thing I wasn't aware of was the tax cost etc, too bad Oculus doesn't provide customers the total amount of costs on the sales page. I probably need to paid more than a quarter of the rift+touch bundel price for taxes etc.. But I digress, I'm very currious and a Oculus fan from the beginning! 

Let's hope it will arrive very soon. :)))

If you're in a region that Oculus sells to directly (outside of the US), the price on the store should be the all-in price. There should be no additional taxes, duties, or shipping fees.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

How do I log a ticket to support? as I had a fun time finding it

Here. It's on the support/oculus.com page.

Fri13
Protege

acenelson said:

OP,

Pretty much anyone who has ordered past July 12-13 is sitting on back order status. Anyone outside the US at this point are going to be waiting longer. If you JUST put your order in, you are better off canceling it and then just paying a little more money to buy one off Ebay. 

Why? You can wait if you don't require one on this week, but you can always hold on the order and cancel later before shipping.