cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall "Not Responding"

KTocher
Explorer
Ever since the update on Robo Recall, the game has never been able to work. When I put my headset on to play Robo Recall I get presented with a message stating that something is wrong and if Robo Recall doesn't load soon please go to your computer. Once I go to the computer I see that Robo Recall is not responding. Now before the big update, I used to always get that message saying that Robo Recall is not responding but about 10 seconds later the game would start and it work brilliantly. Now however, that is not the case for me anymore. Its defiantly not my hardware on my computer as my PC is VR ready and like I say it used to work just fine before the update. I have reinstalled Robo Recall many times and even deleted Oculus home and reinstalled that, but still nothing changes. Please let me know if you can think of any suggestions on fixing this problem. Thank you! 
11 REPLIES 11

BiteyThing
Protege
I have never successfully launched Robo Recall. Just kicks me back home from the white progress screen before even launching 😕 I guess that's why I do not have the "OdinSettings.sav" file to delete.

Brand new machine and Oculus, as of two days ago. i7-7700k - GTX 1080 - 16gb memory - Running from ssd C drive... DandB, Medium, and a few others have launched successfully. I do get a message saying something to the affect of them "taking longer than usual" to launch than usual.

Thanks for any help! 
🙂 

IntheDark
Explorer

Finally found the solution.

It was the paging file of Windows 10, which appeared to have been configured by the stock install as insufficient. To solve this, was enough to select the option "System managed size" in the Advanced tab of the Performance Options.

Now, everything work as expected.