cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free games with touch?

TheByndum
Sightseer
i've bought the oculus touch controller, gone through the setup, and no games appeared.
i've been looking up this matter on google and saw that others are having the same problem, i've tried doing what the threads told me to do (re-installing oculus, full setup, restarting my pc multiple times and pairing the devices multiple times)
11 REPLIES 11

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket. We should be able to fix your account.
https://tickets.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cleanupdisc
Adventurer
Did you go to your library through vr and click the uninstalled section on the left?

TheByndum
Sightseer
you mean the "not installed" section? yes i've tried

TheByndum
Sightseer
and i have made a ticket

cleanupdisc
Adventurer

TheByndum said:

you mean the "not installed" section? yes i've tried

Yes, sorry thats what i meant. Anyway, after i paired my touch controllers and the second sensor they were in he not installed section for me.

TheByndum
Sightseer
i've tried re pairing them many times, uninstalling and installing the oculus app and rebooting my pc many times.... nothing worked 😞

cleanupdisc
Adventurer
Did you get the bundle where the touch controllers are in a seperate box and you get an xbox controller like i did?

TheByndum
Sightseer
yeah i did, the store didn't have the controllers but i could get the headset at once, but had to wait for the controllers 😕

TheByndum
Sightseer
so now i've been asking asking for how far or how long it will take to fix and i've gotten no answer, it may be because of the time difference, but it's kinda sad to waste time that i could use playing those awesome games 😕