cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda bored at the moment.

TomTom1298
Explorer
So, since i've played alot games.
Games like: Space Pirate Trainer, Robo Recall (Which i'm terrible at), AltSpace VR (Lovely), Lucky's Tale (kinda cool/fun) EVE: Valkery (AWESOME), ADR1FT (Mwah...) MISSION:ISS (Kinda ok) 

But, i'm looking for new games. 
I do like games like EVE:Valkery, Lucky's Tale & AltSpaceVR. 
So, it actauly must be a Online-Multiplayer game. But i can't find one. The Thumbnail Picture's don't impress me. 

So, what do you guys play. And what would you absolutely recommend?

I like SCI-FI Games. But there are ton's of SCI-FI Games already xD.
Openworld (like GTA xD) is cool. 

I like racing too. I have Project Cars//// . But my experience was terrible. The steering was terrible. I wasn't really able to stear normaly. Same for gassing and braking.

Let me know!

Thank you!

My PC-Specs:

I7 8700k - 16Gb DDR4 3200 Ram. (2x8) - RTX 2080 Ti
33 REPLIES 33

TomTom1298
Explorer
Battle of Stalingrad. It looks good. But not my kinda type of game. I like planes and stuff. But then modern flight games 😄 

ETS2 Mwah. I Don't like trucks that much. And i expected better graphics for that game.

city car driving Looks cool, but it requires a steering wheel. Which i don't have xd.

neon retro arcade If it's free. Then it's cool. But i won't pay for it xD.

My PC-Specs:

Bilbosmeggins
Heroic Explorer

..................but it requires a steering wheel. Which i don't have xd.

That probably explains why you declared the steering in Project Cars to be horrible in your opening post......

TomTom1298
Explorer

..................but it requires a steering wheel. Which i don't have xd.

That probably explains why you declared the steering in Project Cars to be horrible in your opening post......

Yes
My PC-Specs:

danknugz
Superstar
well ETS2 is still using directx 9 so that explains the graphics. imo the VR almost makes up for it, at least enough for me to play it without feeling like its a waste of time. same with the city car driving.

disclaimer, i have a sweet wheel (thrustmaster t300 with 3 pedals and the h shifter), which is basically touch for racing games, although they were still kind of fun just with a pad. i also got all these games on sale, i had them on my steam wishlist and waited. i agree with you in that i would not pay full price.

neo retro arcade is great, i spent probably 30 minutes just bowling the other night, and i havent even set up any roms yet for the arcade machines. my first will be SFII championship editoon of course.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?