cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long take to shipping my oculus

jandov82
Honored Guest
 I already ordered my device , 3 days ago and my status is still in order ..how long it takes to shipping?
10 REPLIES 10

humblesimon
Explorer
Same for me, ordered yesterday but no money written off of my account and no message whatsoever. Also, I can't find any delivery times, that's should be normal on a online store for as far as i know!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Something like a week or more before they send it. They will charge it when they process your order.
I ordered 14th and still in order status.

Dewiii
Protege
You are not the only one, just dont worry you will have to wait

butchboy73
Explorer
I ordered through Amazon on Prime Day on the 11th.  Still no movement.

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems orders before the 14th will be shipped before August 7th, those after will be shipped after August 7th. 😞

Doug1959
Explorer
I ordered on the 12th.... the order has still not been processed... good price though... so I guess the wait is to be expected.

Derpingtimmy
Honored Guest
I ordered the 13th late night and my order just got into "processing for shipping" this morning. The only thing we can do is to have patience. It will be worth it! 

Crommi
Protege
For those in EU: Ordered mine on 13th and this morning the shipment status has switched to "Processing for shipping".

jandov82
Honored Guest

Something like a week or more before they send it. They will charge it when they process your order.
I ordered 14th and still in order status.

they written off your money now?? and still status order??
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?