cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo and Echo Arena: Pricing and App Information

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hi everyone,

We’ve put together the following rundown regarding pricing for Lone Echo and Echo Arena, and are excited to share this with you today. Below, you can find an overview of how each app is priced and what each game includes, as well as timed promotions such as the Lone Echo pre-order and the Echo Arena Intel sponsorship.

Lone Echo: $39.99 USD / Pre-Order Price: $34.99 USD
  • If you have an Oculus account, Lone Echo will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • The option to pre-order Lone Echo for $34.99 USD will be available until Lone Echo launches.
  • In Lone Echo, you can access Echo Arena through the game’s main menu. Purchasing Lone Echo will always give you access to Echo Arena at no extra cost.

Echo Arena: $19.99 USD / First 3 Months: FREE
  • If you have an Oculus account, Echo Arena will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • Thanks to a sponsorship by Intel, Echo Arena will be completely free for all Oculus account holders to permanently add to their Oculus library for the first 3 months after launch (so make sure to get it during this time)! After those 3 months are up, it will cost $19.99 to add to your Oculus library. If you’ve already added Echo Arena to your Oculus library, you will not need to purchase it; you already own it!
    -    The exact date that this ends will be shared closer to the end of the 3-month sponsorship period.
  • Echo Arena does not include access to Lone Echo; you will need to purchase Lone Echo separately.

If you have any questions about what’s been posted above, please reply and let us know! 🙂
47 REPLIES 47

netshaman
Expert Protege
Hope we' ll not wait too long though...

nalex66
MVP
MVP

netshaman said:

Hope we' ll not wait too long though...

It should be available by now. Try restarting the Oculus app.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
@Harris212 I am positive that you can find a far better place to promote your pirate streaming site, rather than a single thread in a fairly obscure forum for a so far niche consumer base.

@cybereality I think this counts as against forum rules, correct?

EVE-Daniel
Honored Guest
got an email to update my payment method
when i went to the website i updated it and i re-entered my pin number, it says that i have allready purchased it, so then I've clicked cancel my pre-order, but this is strange i cant go back and order it, however it does let me install it anyway, AND my bank says i have paid $34.00 + $1.00 auth granted + $1.00 auth adjustment  wtf why am i paying 2 extra dollers o.O?   oh and its gone from my order history.   so what do i got the game?  am i forced to uninstall it later since its gone from my order history cause i clicked cancel?  i hope not cause my bank does say i paid, and i do indeed want this game so i do want to keep it.

Roaster
Rising Star
It's 14.63 Gb to download.  That's a 7.5 hour download at the rate this is crawling along tonight.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

stajkowski
Honored Guest
Can't download at all, restarted oculus app, signed out and signed in, hit install 20 times, restarted computer, did it in not installed, did in in oculus home, nothing at all.

INkabodpain
Protege
What is the difference in game play for either title?

Roaster
Rising Star

Can't download at all, restarted oculus app, signed out and signed in, hit install 20 times, restarted computer, did it in not installed, did in in oculus home, nothing at all.

You did pay for it first?  After I paid, the install proceeded automatically. Slowly. Bit by bit.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

CrashFu
Consultant

What is the difference in game play for either title?

Lone Echo is a single-player, story-and-exploration driven experience where you play as the android assistant of the lone human occupant of a space station, and... well basically **** hits the fan and its up to you to get everything back in working order and figure out what's goin' on.

Echo Arena is like a Zero-G sports things where teams of robots punch each other in the face and try to put a disc through a goal.

So other than being an android in a zero-g environment and using motion controls,  pretty different games!
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

tribius
Explorer
hi everyone
there's any info about subtitles for lone echo in the future? it seems to be a great game but i've problems following dialogues.
Thanks