cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status: Order?

icyy1234
Honored Guest
I purchased a headset combo 2 days ago, but the order status is on order. The money hasn't been taken out of the credit card yet so should I be worried?
129 REPLIES 129

NolR
Protege

anyone from belgium with some more news ?

Orders from the 13th and some 14th are moving to processing and should be sent today I hope.

Shotrab
Honored Guest
I ordered mine on the 17th, sadly still no updates what so ever. hope I can have it by next week

Jimbo_42
Explorer

Ordered from UK on 15/07/2017.

Order status : Order
Tracking numbers : (TBA when your order ships)
Raised a support ticket - they responded overwhelming response, unusual delays, cant give me an eta....

Replied that some communication would be good.

Informed support that when I placed order there was no indication there would be a delay on their site.....

Very frustrating.

rubenthatsme199
Honored Guest

NolR said:

anyone from belgium with some more news ?

Orders from the 13th and some 14th are moving to processing and should be sent today I hope.

thanks i hope so to mine is from the 14th but still nothing 

DrewNexus
Honored Guest
Midwest US here. I ordered on the 15th. Still no update. Still in the "order" status. Opened a ticket and got the basic "high volume" response with no ETA. I responded to the ticket on Wednesday the 19th if the Xbox One controller was still included and have not received a response from that. I hope having a ticket open for basic questions doesn't somehow delay it further. 

The lack of communication and response is somewhat concerning. 

DrewNexus
Honored Guest
Update on response from support. 

Orders that were placed on the Oculus website before 8:00pm, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Friday, July 14 should receive the original Oculus Rift + Touch bundle.

This includes the Xbox One Controller, wireless adapter (if applicable for region), Oculus Remote, and Rock Band Connector.

For the original bundle, the Oculus Touch controllers are shipped in separate packaging.

Orders are shipped out during the business week, so your order won't be shipped on a Saturday or Sunday.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards,

Bruce

Oculus Support

Unfortunately, for me I ordered on Saturday the 15th. So, it looks like I will not be receiving the Xbox one controller. What is that? $50-$60 controller that I just missed out on? I feel incredibly mislead. 

hqqns
Protege
I feel for you. The whole thing is very misleading. Only dodgy companies are not up front and communicate badly. I ordered on the 13th so crossing fingers they hold their word.

NolR
Protege

DrewNexus said:

Update on response from support. 

Orders that were placed on the Oculus website before 8:00pm, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Friday, July 14 should receive the original Oculus Rift + Touch bundle.

This includes the Xbox One Controller, wireless adapter (if applicable for region), Oculus Remote, and Rock Band Connector.

For the original bundle, the Oculus Touch controllers are shipped in separate packaging.

Orders are shipped out during the business week, so your order won't be shipped on a Saturday or Sunday.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards,

Bruce

Oculus Support

Unfortunately, for me I ordered on Saturday the 15th. So, it looks like I will not be receiving the Xbox one controller. What is that? $50-$60 controller that I just missed out on? I feel incredibly mislead. 

Well I am sorry but no. When you ordered, there had been the announcement of the new bundle on the website (14th) + xbox controller had dissapeared from the bundle on the store page (14th), it was not explicitely mentioned + Brendan Iribe had told on the 14th on twitter and reddit that they were being sold out of the old bundle around that date.

So yes, you are late, it sucks, but you were not swindled or mislead, as in ordered something and were sent something else at least...

DevataNL
Protege
I don't mind getting
the new or the old one, will not be using the controller anyway. However the
problem is the fact that they did not send anything yet. I ordered the 15th and
still don't even have a status update. Local stores had stock until the 20th
and delivered the next day (I noticed this the 17th). So basically
because I trussed Oculus to start sending out soon and so did not cancel with
oculus to buy locally (like many people here did). For that trust you are being
r
ewarded with a much later date to get the oculus and
less.

I could (and with the knowledge of now, should) have canceled and buy it form a
local store, Then I already had the Oculus by now and had the extra stuff like
the Xbox controller.

And about it being on the website, I had the order page open since the 14th,
never did see any news page about the new bundle.. well I did the 18th, long
after I ordered.

Anyway like I said, don't mind not getting the Xbox-controller but trusting
them resulting in and no Xbox-controller and a later delivery time is just 
sour.

NolR
Protege
https://www.oculus.com/blog/rift-touch-now-available-in-a-new-all-in-one-bundle/

This is from the 14th
It shouldn't be long I hope for you. In Europe, we got orders from the 13th and some from the 14th processed yesterday and finally on the way. Same for some in the US. I think yours should be processed monday ? Good luck !