New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Adorable climbing game Sweet Escape VR (Climb or Die) needs love too!

SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 327
Trinity
edited July 2017 in Games and Apps

Found this game browsing Steam and found it very appealing with the crazy giant sweets. This is only the single player. I would suspect that multiplayer is dead like several of the games that got early released 10+ months ago. For 5 bucks this put a smile on my face as I felt like a kid in Willy Wonka's backyard lol.

Comments

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,890 Valuable Player
    So it's like Windlands meeets Candy Crush?

I actually own Windlands but I suck pretty bad at getting the physics right :s
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 327
    Trinity
    edited July 2017
    Zenbane said:
    So it's like Windlands meeets Candy Crush?

I actually own Windlands but I suck pretty bad at getting the physics right :s

I haven't played windlands yet and to be honest was thinking it would make me sick so I tried this out and found out that I like it. I may suck it up and give windlands a go now. I haven't played candy crush either but I think that involves collecting falling candy? This seems to be purely about time to make it to all the checkpoints and finish the climb. The best times on the leaderboard are just insane! For example, The tutorial  high score is just over 2 seconds when it took me 12. The multiplayer climb or die aspect looks like fun in the trailer. If I had a group to play it with I'd give it a go. I will have to check multi out next time.