cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

CodyMoltar
Explorer
Ordered on the 16th from the Netherlands, no change in status yet.

Lazermilk
Protege
To confirm for those who cancelled to order from amazon instead, I received my touch box today and still saying Tuesday for the headset.
Ordered it on Thursday so not bad going compared to Oculus direct!

Now the touch box is just sitting there... mocking me!  😐

namod
Honored Guest
Should I be concerned?
I ordered mine from Amazon and at the time when I was ordering it- there was no problem with shipping to Denmark. But now when I look at ordinary Oculus Rift, not bundle- they say that they won't ship to Denmark. And the same for Oculus Touch- won't ship to Denmark.
And also weird thing is that at the time when I ordered it was two separate things- Oculus Rift and Oculus Touch, and it was out of stock. But now if you look Oculus Rift separately and Oculus Touch separately- both are in stock... it's just the bundle that is out of stock.

NolR
Protege
what is the status of your order ? If you could pass it, then amazon will deal with it. I had issues to have it ship to belgium, sometimes could click, sometimes not. I had to cancel since Oculus sent before amazon.
The two separate items are not the same as a bundle. My guess is that they bundle "manually" some of them to cover for the bundle being out of stock.
Again, what does your order say ? I would be confident with amazon, usually very few issues with them.

Lazermilk
Protege
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it, it said they wouldn't ship to Austria before I managed to order it later in the day, then again after I had ordered it said they can't ship to Austria again.

longshot1984
Honored Guest
Ordered 16th from Spain. Nothing yet.

namod
Honored Guest
Thanks for answers guys!
Well, it says- NOT YET DISPATCHED.
Guess only thing I can do is wait and see. Hope to get not as a bundle, but as two separate things, where XBOX controller is included.
@ Lazermilk, but did you actually got what you've been ordering? Or is it Oculus and you are pretty much on the same ship then?

Lazermilk
Protege

namod said:

Thanks for answers guys!
Well, it says- NOT YET DISPATCHED.
Guess only thing I can do is wait and see. Hope to get not as a bundle, but as two separate things, where XBOX controller is included.
@ Lazermilk, but did you actually got what you've been ordering? Or is it Oculus and you are pretty much on the same ship then?

Yeah I got the box with touch controllers and sensor today and says the rift will arrive Tuesday so seems like there won't be any delays. 🙂

namod
Honored Guest
Ok, cool. Guess then I should be good as well. Will keep you guys posted 🙂
See you all in VR battlefield! 🙂

Lazermilk
Protege

namod said:

Ok, cool. Guess then I should be good as well. Will keep you guys posted 🙂
See you all in VR battlefield! 🙂

Would have preferred getting the rift first, at least then I could have used it! Now I just have some controllers i can't yet use...