cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Dolls Have Arrived - Virt-A-Mate (SFW video)

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I made this video as a SFW look at some really cool VR project from MeshedVR who released a demo yesterday. Whilst the intention is for an adult VR experience, the details are very impressive. I will not include the link to the demo in this thread but you know where to look if you want to give it a try (I totally recommend you do btw).

To explain, you can edit the character quite extensively (clothed or otherwise) play around with the lighting and move limbs and body to suit. However, once you have the desired pose, moving the head or body creates some very realistic movements. The idea further down the road (other than adding their own animations) is to allow users to record movements themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBLV2lklwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sw7Ljhxu5g

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
5 REPLIES 5

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
You can't edit the clothing in the demo. Or can you?

P.S.: I still would not play that video at work.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Looks amazing, no it really does !!! The only downside is using it when the missus is about. I see this catching on and not in a pervy way.  It's almost artistic.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought myself a REALLY expensive inflatable doll, so realistic. It nags me when I get home from the pub, doesn't do any sort of housework, can't cook, tells me it has a headache every time I want to have sex and laughs at the size of my cock quite regularly. 😞

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I hope it's not @vannagirl  😮
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

I hope it's not @vannagirl  😮

Nope, definitely not because it hasn't threatened to run me over...yet 😛