cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order on the 14th Rift/Touch

GrahamBunyan
Explorer
I'm In Australia.
Just wondering what is going on with my order, I made the order on the 14th July it is now the 20th of July 
the order status still says order? My payment option is PayPal and there has been no action on my account.
A friend of mine had made a order a few days before me for the same pieces and he received his order in 4 day's to his door step.

I have not been able to find any public notice to say there are issues, if you don't have them in stock and its going to be another month before I hear anything I would like to change my order and go elsewhere. Not very good customer service just to leave customers hanging like this.  

12 REPLIES 12

bertusaurus
Explorer
I'm in Aus too and ordered on the 11th and still on order so I'd imagine your order is a fair way off yet.

GrahamBunyan
Explorer
Not a very good experience so far, if this is what there sale service is like I'd hate to see the after sales service. I guess its all about the money 

Mist17
Explorer
Any update for Australians?
Some people have a gift for stupidity, an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic.

GrahamBunyan
Explorer
Well I can tell you now. 
I have a friend who lives only 3 streets away from me, they placed an Order on the 19th of July Money was taken out of there PayPal account on the Saturday, so i guess there Friday.
text today with shipping and tracking number ... WTF I make the Order 5 days before them and still here nothing 

Some answer would be nice 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Different packs I'd say. Must be the new orders minus the remote and controller starting to roll out ? Did you order the one with those ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

GrahamBunyan
Explorer

Techy111 said:

Different packs I'd say. Must be the new orders minus the remote and controller starting to roll out ? Did you order the one with those ?

No the same Package I Ordered Rift/Touch

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Well I can tell you now. 
I have a friend who lives only 3 streets away from me, they placed an Order on the 19th of July Money was taken out of there PayPal account on the Saturday, so i guess there Friday.
text today with shipping and tracking number ... WTF I make the Order 5 days before them and still here nothing 

You sure that was direct from Oculus? I haven't heard of anyone ordering as late as the 19th getting it shipped yet. From other retailers, maybe.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

GrahamBunyan
Explorer

nalex66 said:

Well I can tell you now. 

You sure that was direct from Oculus? I haven't heard of anyone ordering as late as the 19th getting it shipped yet. From other retailers, maybe.

Yes Direct from Oculus, clicked on the promo on the site and added to cart 
We both live in the same state in Australia and they will have theirs in a few day. My order still sitting there saying Order. 

falken76
Expert Consultant
Don't expect it to ship before August 7th.  That's when Amazon shows it being restocked.  Not sure how this will effect Australia though.  Please let us know if it comes earlier, I'd like to see how closely your order matches with restocking at Amazon.