cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order on the 14th Rift/Touch

GrahamBunyan
Explorer
I'm In Australia.
Just wondering what is going on with my order, I made the order on the 14th July it is now the 20th of July 
the order status still says order? My payment option is PayPal and there has been no action on my account.
A friend of mine had made a order a few days before me for the same pieces and he received his order in 4 day's to his door step.

I have not been able to find any public notice to say there are issues, if you don't have them in stock and its going to be another month before I hear anything I would like to change my order and go elsewhere. Not very good customer service just to leave customers hanging like this.  

12 REPLIES 12

GrahamBunyan
Explorer

falken76 said:

Don't expect it to ship before August 7th.  That's when Amazon shows it being restocked.  Not sure how this will effect Australia though.  Please let us know if it comes earlier, I'd like to see how closely your order matches with restocking at Amazon.

I Ordered Direct from Oculus .. so will be interesting 

blacklockshoot
Explorer
Please update comment if your friends get their oculus(I order it 13th and stutas still order(I'm in Japan 

djSeverin
Explorer
Australia here too. Ordered Rift + Touch pack on the 11th of July. Status is still "ordered"...