cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

tom_wautelet
Explorer
I contacted the amazon.de support to know what's up with the "Sorry we cannot ship your item in your location etc..." and they answered me right now :smile:

Dear Tom,

thank you for your e-mail.

At first I thought that this might have been a system error with your caching cookies, however, the items that you specified are truly eligible for shipping to Belgium.

I have tested the addresses and it seems that everything will be just alright.

We plan to ship your items by 31 July and you will receive a e-mail as soon at the order 304-4232175-5268353 gets dispatched.

Thank you for your support.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience.

We are there for your should you need any assistance.

I wish you a wonderful day and all the best, Tom!

So guys, chill ! All will be all right it's just a bug 😉

Patz_
Explorer

I contacted the amazon.de support to know what's up with the "Sorry we cannot ship your item in your location etc..." and they answered me right now :smile:

Dear Tom,

thank you for your e-mail.

At first I thought that this might have been a system error with your caching cookies, however, the items that you specified are truly eligible for shipping to Belgium.

I have tested the addresses and it seems that everything will be just alright.

We plan to ship your items by 31 July and you will receive a e-mail as soon at the order 304-4232175-5268353 gets dispatched.

Thank you for your support.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience.

We are there for your should you need any assistance.

I wish you a wonderful day and all the best, Tom!

So guys, chill ! All will be all right it's just a bug 😉

Thanks for the info!

Dark_4ce
Protege
Soon my friends... SOON.

papinist
Protege

Minosse said:

papinist said:

Minosse said:

What?! I think I ordered 2 minutes after you and my status is
rift: preparing for dispatch
touch: not yet dispatched

my confirmation email arrived at 9:12 so I ordered at that time.. what about yours?

I got the confirmation email at 9:11 so I actually ordered 1 minute before you  🙂

What is your delivery date? Mine is the 31th July for both the rift and touch

Touch on wednesday 2 and rift 1-2 august

Patz_
Explorer

papinist said:

Minosse said:

papinist said:

Minosse said:

What?! I think I ordered 2 minutes after you and my status is
rift: preparing for dispatch
touch: not yet dispatched

my confirmation email arrived at 9:12 so I ordered at that time.. what about yours?

I got the confirmation email at 9:11 so I actually ordered 1 minute before you  🙂

What is your delivery date? Mine is the 31th July for both the rift and touch

Touch on wednesday 2 and rift 1-2 august

Why don't I see the exact days? 

spelli93
Explorer
Ordered the bundle on 24th on Amazon.de, touch shipped today and already in Italy (?!) and rift is preparing for dispatch 

ISMAZGZ1
Explorer

B3cks said:

Amazon.de is back in stock right now!! Already ordered :smile:
Estimated delivery 29.07.

B3cks said:

Amazon.de is back in stock right now!! Already ordered :smile:
Estimated delivery 29.07.

Thanks for the info. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mullered said:

H1TCHMAN said:

It is interesting that Amazon.de now state that they aren't shipping to my location (UK). I hope that doesn't affect my earlier order with them......

Where does it state they aren't shipping to the UK, I cant see it on the site anywhere

If you log in to the site and look at the bundle, it says in Red letters. Did for me anyway.

DevataNL
Protege
Hmm, no paypal option at Amazon.de
About time Oculus starts sending stuff out. There two weeks window is closing soon.

Lazermilk
Protege

Natesys said:

Ha ha, what a story! Finally,despite the last night message from Amazon tracking (see my previous message above), the parcel has just arrived! Yesssss 🙂

The package contains 2 boxes:
- the Rift + 1 sensor + 1 remote + 1 XBox controller + batteries
- the Touch controllers + 1 remote + 1 Rock Band VR guitar adapter + batteries

So, I'll cancel my first order from Oculus now. (mmmh... <geek> first order... Star Wars Trek  </geek>)

♫ I have the feeling ♪ that today ♩ will be a good day ♬  🙂

😛 
Good you got it delivered in the end.

Dont know why Amazon change their mind so much with where they do and dont deliver to, it was the same last week when I ordered, one minute they dont ship to Austria then later they decided they do! Still its good they are actually getting peoples orders out quick!

Enjoy!