cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Banyans
Explorer
Ordered the bundle on amazon.de for uk delivery and it states sat 5/8 is when I'll get it. 

Banyans
Explorer
Cancel that, it now says arriving 31/7 - 1/8 for the touch and 4/8 for the headset.

SaiBork
Honored Guest
Just ordered from Amazon.de to the UK as well. Email shows the below.
Arriving: 
Wednesday, 2 August - 
Thursday, 10 August

Oculus order status is still Order.

Amazon is slightly more expensive, but it does look like it will be two packages and thus include the XBox One controller.

We'll see who ships first before I cancel anything.

Mikachu42
Explorer
Ordered 2 days ago from the store, status is still "Order"... Can't wait :open_mouth:

alexander_walte
Honored Guest
@Lazermilk @Dewiii
Thank you! 

EliteSPA
Superstar
Same story again....stores gets the rift before users do.....come on.......remember Best Buy when the rift was released? Got friend of mine that order it on the 14th and still no change in his order status....really?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

KrisG_
Honored Guest
Been waiting since 15th from Oculus. Now I ordered from Amazon.de to Finland. It said on the product page that it can't be delivered to Finland but I could still order it normally. So it seems to be a bug of some sort. In incognito mode it did not complain about delivery.

Dark_4ce
Protege

KrisG_ said:

Been waiting since 15th from Oculus. Now I ordered from Amazon.de to Finland. It said on the product page that it can't be delivered to Finland but I could still order it normally. So it seems to be a bug of some sort. In incognito mode it did not complain about delivery.

Yep. Someone already asked them about it and confirmed it was a bug. I ordered to Finland without any problem. Well, no problem so far. It should be dispatched tomorrow. 

cleanboy3000
Explorer
Has anybody thats not German ordered from Amazon.de and got the product yet? I am just wondering if I end up getting a german product and all games or menus of the oculus will be in german? Also just any manuals or whatever that come with it I guess will be in German as well? I just saw 1 left on amazon.de and was about to click buy but then thought about this...it might be a stupid question but worth asking...

Also FYI I live in the UK and it said it will deliver here by August 1...

Jacen_Sunrider
Explorer
Anyone had a problem on amazon with delivery address? I noticed it used my old one and I can't change it anywhere. Sent them a ticket but no response so far.