New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• BanyansBanyans Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    Cancel that, it now says arriving 31/7 - 1/8 for the touch and 4/8 for the headset.
  • SaiBorkSaiBork Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    edited July 2017
    Just ordered from Amazon.de to the UK as well. Email shows the below.
    Arriving: 
    Wednesday, 2 August - 
    Thursday, 10 August

Oculus order status is still Order.

Amazon is slightly more expensive, but it does look like it will be two packages and thus include the XBox One controller.

We'll see who ships first before I cancel anything.
  • Mikachu42Mikachu42 Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Ordered 2 days ago from the store, status is still "Order"... Can't wait :open_mouth:
  • alexander.walter.92alexander.walter.92 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    @Lazermilk @Dewiii
    Thank you! 
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,560
    Project 2501
    Same story again....stores gets the rift before users do.....come on.......remember Best Buy when the rift was released? Got friend of mine that order it on the 14th and still no change in his order status....really?
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
  • KrisG_KrisG_ Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Been waiting since 15th from Oculus. Now I ordered from Amazon.de to Finland. It said on the product page that it can't be delivered to Finland but I could still order it normally. So it seems to be a bug of some sort. In incognito mode it did not complain about delivery.
  • Dark_4ceDark_4ce Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    KrisG_ said:
    Been waiting since 15th from Oculus. Now I ordered from Amazon.de to Finland. It said on the product page that it can't be delivered to Finland but I could still order it normally. So it seems to be a bug of some sort. In incognito mode it did not complain about delivery.
    Yep. Someone already asked them about it and confirmed it was a bug. I ordered to Finland without any problem. Well, no problem so far. It should be dispatched tomorrow. 
  • cleanboy3000cleanboy3000 Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    Has anybody thats not German ordered from Amazon.de and got the product yet? I am just wondering if I end up getting a german product and all games or menus of the oculus will be in german? Also just any manuals or whatever that come with it I guess will be in German as well? I just saw 1 left on amazon.de and was about to click buy but then thought about this...it might be a stupid question but worth asking...

Also FYI I live in the UK and it said it will deliver here by August 1...
  • Jacen_SunriderJacen_Sunrider Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    Anyone had a problem on amazon with delivery address? I noticed it used my old one and I can't change it anywhere. Sent them a ticket but no response so far.
  • DewiiiDewiii Posts: 71
    Hiro Protagonist
    mjonat said:
    Has anybody thats not German ordered from Amazon.de and got the product yet? I am just wondering if I end up getting a german product and all games or menus of the oculus will be in german? Also just any manuals or whatever that come with it I guess will be in German as well? I just saw 1 left on amazon.de and was about to click buy but then thought about this...it might be a stupid question but worth asking...

Im not sure but I think the product is in english.
  • Patz_Patz_ Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    mjonat said:

Don't worry about that, if there's 1 left buy it. now.
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited July 2017
    Anyone had a problem on amazon with delivery address? I noticed it used my old one and I can't change it anywhere. Sent them a ticket but no response so far.
    You can change your address at this page
  • KiritoyoKiritoyo Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    According to GAME they have the bundle in stock - at least that's what their email response to me states.
    However, on the website it's still preorder but due to ship 4th August so UK orders might do better to order theirs from GAME and save a little money too.
    Hiro Protagonist
    Amazon has now the Bundle in stock again
  • MrKaruMrKaru Posts: 315 Poster of the Week
    Kiritoyo said:
    According to GAME they have the bundle in stock - at least that's what their email response to me states.
    However, on the website it's still preorder but due to ship 4th August so UK orders might do better to order theirs from GAME and save a little money too.

That's pretty much my plan. A few days of uncertainty about shipping time is better than uncertainty about customs charges, languages, future fault support etc. 
    NerveGear
    Amazon only has 7 left in stock... Wow
    NerveGear
    3 now
  • MulleredMullered Posts: 85
    Hiro Protagonist
    mjonat said:

Everything will be in English.  You will download and install the software yourself from the oculus website and would be no different to if you purchased your rift from the UK
  • Jacen_SunriderJacen_Sunrider Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    Dewiii said:
    You can change your address at this page
    Yeah, I've been here and deleted my old adress so only my new one is there. Unfortunately the order still states that it will be shipped to my old address. Worst thing of all it even has my old phone number too so delivery service wont be able to contact me. Hopefully my ticket will be processed before dispatch. I also worry because I didn't get any confirmation mail about my question to support. 
    NerveGear
    Amazon out of stock again... damn that goes fast!
    Hiro Protagonist
    Yea, but if more people cancel their orders on oculus.com other peoples orders will get faster processed.
  • MinosseMinosse Posts: 94
    Brain Burst
    I want to wait Amazon to ship before cancel the order from Oculus... I hope Oculus doesn't take the money before Amazon if not I end up with two rift  :#
  • B3cksB3cks Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Ordered at 08:57 A.M. at amazon.de. Now (03:38 p.m.) i got my tracking numbers for rift and touch. They will be delivered on 29.07. (Austria) can finally cancel my order at oculus now. 
  • MrKaruMrKaru Posts: 315 Poster of the Week
    Minosse said:
    I want to wait Amazon to ship before cancel the order from Oculus... I hope Oculus doesn't take the money before Amazon if not I end up with two rift  :#

Long as you don't open the package, you can return any item bought online within 2 weeks for a no questions asked refund. Always good to remember. 
    Brain Burst
    MrKaru said:
    Minosse said:

Long as you don't open the package, you can return any item bought online within 2 weeks for a no questions asked refund. Always good to remember. 
    Thanks I didn't know that!
    Brain Burst
    It should be all alright cause Amazon should ship tomorrow... I ordered the 16th from Oculus so I don't expect it to charge the card before Amazon but who knows  :#
  • damien.devlindamien.devlin Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I gave up on Oculus and ordered from Amazon.de I will let you know when I get it 
  • papinistpapinist Posts: 121
    Art3mis
    Just sent an order cancellation request to oculus
  • LazermilkLazermilk Posts: 34
    Brain Burst
    Mullered said:
    mjonat said:

Everything will be in English.  You will download and install the software yourself from the oculus website and would be no different to if you purchased your rift from the UK
    Can confirm that, I ordered from Amazon.de and the box is in English and the software also.
  • DonkeyfumblerDonkeyfumbler Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    Game's website is a bit confused, just like all the other retailers listed on the Oculus website. It's hard to tell which refers to the old bundle and which to the new. The Game listing due for release on the 4th only lists one sensor and also mentions the remote - as I understand it the new bundle has two sensors and no remote. I'm presuming the Game listing is just wrong but I've decided to order via Oculus anyway, assuming that they will ship their own orders first before supplying any other retailers with stock.