cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

RossCairns98
Honored Guest

f00bar said:

So I've ordered mine on the 23rd, obviously I Know theres a lot of people in front of me still to receive theres, has anyone from the 20th onwards received anything yet? even just shipping codes?

No. Don't expect anything before mid August. From what i read in this thread and on reddit nobody who ordered later than 14th has gotten any info yet. Order somewhere else if you can and you'll get your rift a lot faster.
I ordered from amazon.de yesterday and it's already dispatching tomorrow. Gonna cancel my oculus.com order once it ships. 

hmm okay, thanks for the info, only issue is I was on amazon.de and the delivery date was going to be August 7th so maybe enough time for oculus to have shipped by then?

Just had another hopeful look on amazon.de and they are unavailable now, should have bitten the bullet when I had the chance:(

Patz_
Explorer

f00bar said:

So I've ordered mine on the 23rd, obviously I Know theres a lot of people in front of me still to receive theres, has anyone from the 20th onwards received anything yet? even just shipping codes?

No. Don't expect anything before mid August. From what i read in this thread and on reddit nobody who ordered later than 14th has gotten any info yet. Order somewhere else if you can and you'll get your rift a lot faster.
I ordered from amazon.de yesterday and it's already dispatching tomorrow. Gonna cancel my oculus.com order once it ships. 

hmm okay, thanks for the info, only issue is I was on amazon.de and the delivery date was going to be August 7th so maybe enough time for oculus to have shipped by then?

Just had another hopeful look on amazon.de and they are unavailable now, should have bitten the bullet when I had the chance:(

I think there will be more in stock tomorrow!

Dewiii
Protege

Patz_ said:

f00bar said:

I think there will be more in stock tomorrow!

Yes, they will have more in stock tomorrow.

Donkeyoatay
Protege

MrKaru said:

Game's website is a bit confused, just like all the other retailers listed on the Oculus website. It's hard to tell which refers to the old bundle and which to the new. The Game listing due for release on the 4th only lists one sensor and also mentions the remote - as I understand it the new bundle has two sensors and no remote. I'm presuming the Game listing is just wrong but I've decided to order via Oculus anyway, assuming that they will ship their own orders first before supplying any other retailers with stock.

It's actually up in the air which will ship first. Oculus may get a retailer-only shipment that takes priority over their own orders, since keeping business relations good is better than individual custom satisfaction. 

That said, No matter what they list, both bundles come with 2 sensors. The Touch controllers don't work with single-sensor set ups. 

Thanks for the info - had not realised that they won't work without 2 sensors. Guess I'll leave the order with Oculus for the time being but check other places and cancel if they get it sooner.

I do think the lack of clarity over both bundle contents and a shipping date is poor customer service though - hopefully the device is better than their marketing and shipping depts 🙂

Patz_
Explorer
How do I know my order from the oculus site is cancelled? I sent them a ticket and this is what they said:
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us,

I do understand that your order has been slow to process.

I'd like to verify with you if you are wishing to cancel your order.

Ryder
Oculus Support

Does this mean its cancelled? I don't get it

MrKaru
Adventurer

Patz_ said:

How do I know my order from the oculus site is cancelled? I sent them a ticket and this is what they said:
Hello,

Ryder
Oculus Support

Weird. That wasn't their response when I asked for one a while ago. Just reply to the email with "Yes I would like to cancel". 

Maybe they know people are cancelling orders to order elsewhere, and ordering again when the retailers push back dates, so now they're double checking? 

Dewiii
Protege

Patz_ said:

Hello,

Ryder
Oculus Support

Just write "Can you cancel my Order"
then you'll get an email after 15 minutes or something like that.

Starglazerr
Honored Guest

Dewiii said:

Patz_ said:

Hello,

Ryder
Oculus Support

Or maybe just write "Please cancel my order" 😉

Dewiii
Protege

Dewiii said:

Patz_ said:

Hello,

Ryder
Oculus Support

Or maybe just write "Please cancel my order" 😉

Yes, "please" is always better 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Patz_ said:

Hello,

Ryder
Oculus Support

it means there is a delay on the process and it might take awhile to process your order, what you have to do now is to verify if you want to keep your order so its still active. Just confirm you want it to stay active