cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 18/07 still no payment or process, I'll keep waiting..

Dewiii
Protege

Patz_ said:

How do I know my order from the oculus site is cancelled? I sent them a ticket and this is what they said:
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us,

I do understand that your order has been slow to process.

I'd like to verify with you if you are wishing to cancel your order.

Ryder
Oculus Support

Does this mean its cancelled? I don't get it

Oh, I thought you want to cancel your order, if you order gets canceled you will get an email with the reason.

Patz_
Explorer
Yes I wanted to cancel my order. I send them another message now. Thanks everyone :smile:

Patz_
Explorer

Patz_ said:

Yes I wanted to cancel my order. I send them another message now. Thanks everyone :smile:

It's now cancelled!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Amazon.de now list the bundle as "available on 9th of August" so i would'nt  hope for availability tomorrow

Dewiii
Protege

Patz_ said:

Patz_ said:

It's now cancelled!

Nice  🙂

Patz_
Explorer
My arrival time just changed from August 3-8 to 5-7 :neutral:

Mikachu42
Explorer

Patz_ said:

It's getting more specific, which is a good thing i suppose

Patz_
Explorer

Mikachu42 said:

Patz_ said:

I guess... not sure how to feel about this lol. Also my dispatch time changed from Aug 1 to July 31, so thats good!
What about your order? how's it going?

Dewiii
Protege

Patz_ said:

Mikachu42 said:

Patz_ said:

I guess... not sure how to feel about this lol. Also my dispatch time changed from Aug 1 to July 31, so thats good!
What about your order? how's it going?

My Oculus bundle still arrives at Saturday