cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a Rift yesterday, Order status : order. Was the rift already out of stock ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

Yesterday I ordered a Rift with the summer sale, but the status hasn't changed. As the website does not specify it, is the rift out of stock ?
29 REPLIES 29

Xordus
Honored Guest
I ordered mine Saturday.  Now it's Monday and I have yet to be charged and the order status is still "Order".  I have no idea what's going on....

Techy111
MVP
MVP
It's a stock issue, give them time to catch up 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

piet-_-420
Honored Guest
 i didn't even get charged nor did i get a mail yet and it's been bout 6-7days 

GalacticTrader
Honored Guest
I ordered mine on July 14th and it shipped on the 24th. Ten days may seem like a long time, but I have been waiting over a year for the price to drop to an affordable level, so no big deal.

Mikachu42
Explorer
Ordered 25th and 2 days later order status is still stuck on "Order"

Andy17704
Honored Guest
I ordered mine on the 12th July. My order is still sitting at Order after over 2 weeks. I have emailed them they said to me they are hoping to ship new orders from start of august. Everyone has brought one so they've sold out. Naturally we just have to wait till they get it in stock.

Alang0100
Explorer
I just ordered mine lol probably gonna have to wait a month

Alang0100
Explorer
canceled my order and ordered it threw newegg ships tomorrow
🙂  

Any update @tankyx and @Saiyon ?
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

ProfessorMoriar
Honored Guest
I ordered a rift that's on sale on Saturday at about 3pm, status is stuck on order and i have not been charged yet too, if they cancel my order i'll just order again, when does this sale end?