cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Order has not shipped!

Dave661
Honored Guest
Hello- I purchased an Oculus Rift and Touch on July 14th, and have not received a tracking number yet. Order number is 61300505378115. I am looking forward to finding out when it will be sent to me
34 REPLIES 34

simonterlecki
Explorer
Same here, Ordered on the 12th, no updates since. 
Did submit a ticket to see if there was a problem yesterday, no answer yet.
I understand that they are busier than normal, I'm just disappointed in the apparent lack of preparation for the inevitable upsurge in sales such a price cut would create.

chrisbbates
Explorer
SO quick question, I "Ordered" on the 16 and paid with PayPal. Everything seemed normal but along with the status not changing from "Ordered" which I understand my PayPal has not been charged? Does the charge not happen till the "Processing the Order" stage?

foxbit
Honored Guest
No, paypal is used, in this case, through automatic payment. It's not an express transaction.

idimmu
Expert Protege
Ordered today, expect to get the "lesser" bundle sometime next year from reading these forums.

In regards to PayPal guy, they wont take payment till it ships.

butchboy73
Explorer
Got mine on Amazon Prime Day (July 11).  According to Amazon, the headset is scheduled to ship tomorrow and the Touch is scheduled to ship next week.  Fingers crossed.

OneTrackMind
Honored Guest
I placed my order on the 20th of this month from the Oculus Website.  It is now the 27th and I do not yet even have a shipping number.  It is still at the 'Order' stage.  And yes, I'm in the U.S.  After reading the rest of this forum, I'm beginning to worry if I'll even get what I payed for (Headset, sensors, and motion controls).  But seriously, seven days and it hasn't even been processed!?!?  I wonder if it will get here by September at this rate.

butchboy73
Explorer
Ordered from Amazon on July 11.  Got the headset last Sunday, but the Touch controllers are still sitting in limbo.  Amazon order site says "Shipping soon", but they are due today.  I expect I won't see them for a long while.

DR_BIGWEWEONTHE
Honored Guest
i ordered mine on the 17th, if anyone can give me a estimate when it will be here that would be really appreciated thank you.

MostHated_
Explorer
I ordered from the site but then saw best buy had it available. I placed my order Wednesday, but because I am impatient I paid the extra $24 for 2 day shipping, it should be at my house when I get off of work today. You can cancel your order off the site at any time, usually at 7-8am Best Buy has them in stock, but they sell out quick, but at least you can catch it and get an order in.

schnipp959
Honored Guest
Does anybody have experience with order processing for Germany?

I've bought the bundle with the Touch controllers on monday afternoon. So far the order is still being labeled as 'ordered' and no further info since then. 

There are several shops that have the Rift in stock, so at least it seems like there isn't a general back-order.