cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Starglazerr
Honored Guest
Hi, I Ordered 20th, order status is still "Order". Finland. I tried to get it for this weekend, as my vacation starts today. Because it didn't arrive today there's no rush anymore so it's better to save few euros and wait it from Oculus. So please cancel more of your orders from Oculus so i can get mine sooner  😛

damien_devlin
Explorer
Order from Amazon.de yesterday. Controllers now on the way with the headset due to dispatch today. Happy days and FYI I’m in Ireland. 

Patz_
Explorer
Hey. i just got a message in german from amazon and I translated it automatically. Did anyone else get this? I dont exactly understand what it wants... here's the message.

Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

Please send us a recent credit card statement stating the following: 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 
- the stored billing address 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

Our fax number can be found on the help page from Amazon.de: 

www.amazon.de/fax 

If you do not have access to a fax machine, so you can send us the credit card bill by mail to the following address: 

Amazon.de GmbH 
Confirmation Address: Department 
Business Park D55 
D-93059 Regensburg 

After the review, we will notify you by e-mail. 

We hope for your understanding of this security measure that is carried out to protect our customers. 

regards 

Amazon.de 
http://www.amazon.de 

Can someone help me? thanks.

Jacen_Sunrider
Explorer

Patz_ said:

Hey. i just got a message in german from amazon and I translated it automatically. Did anyone else get this? I dont exactly understand what it wants... here's the message.

Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

Please send us a recent credit card statement stating the following: 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 
- the stored billing address 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

Our fax number can be found on the help page from Amazon.de: 

www.amazon.de/fax 

If you do not have access to a fax machine, so you can send us the credit card bill by mail to the following address: 

Amazon.de GmbH 
Confirmation Address: Department 
Business Park D55 
D-93059 Regensburg 

After the review, we will notify you by e-mail. 

We hope for your understanding of this security measure that is carried out to protect our customers. 

regards 

Amazon.de 
http://www.amazon.de 

Can someone help me? thanks.

I guess there must be something wrong with your CC. So far I got charged from amazon, and items are due to dispatch today, I didn't receive that email. Maybe contact their support?

Jacen_Sunrider
Explorer
By the way, even though I chose to group items together before shipment on amazon, I still got two tracking numbers. Strangely enough, it's the rift which is due to ship today, and touch on the preparing for dispatch - wasn't it usually the other way around for everyone here ordering yesterday from amazon.de?

papinist
Protege
They have touch and headset in different warehouses, my touch controllers are sent from Gidy, France.

papinist
Protege
info for all: on amazon.de you can change the default language to english so all pages and emails are in english 🙂

abeljesus_ruiz
Honored Guest
I've purchased the pack in amazon.de on 20th (when there was stock available) and supposed to be shipped on 21th, arriving 22th to 27th.

Those dates were pushed twice. Touch finally arrived yesterday and got tracking numbers for the oculus yesterday, arriving on wednesday 2nd.

Not that bad, and much better than oculus store, but they definetively push back orders and dont have all the stock they claim or at least they accept more orders

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get the feeling Oculus are doing dropshipping to their third party retailers, and judging by what has been said by third parties and this ridiculous fuck-up that is this sale, they're not very reliable. It's possible that's why Amazon said they were in stock and then it took ages to actually get your hands on them after shipment - But it doesn't excuse them for saying In-stock (which is assumed to mean in-hand).

DevataNL
Protege

Time to simply be the patient nice guy has past. People who
did stuck with Oculus and have been waiting for more than 10 days without any
news should start sending tickets to Oculus imho. No to ask when it comes but
to file a complaint or to ask for something extra for the waiting.

A lot of waiting and no news, this is all very
unprofessional. People are being punished for buying at Oculus.