Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alien Isolation VR Mod Is On Its Way!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup. That's right!

SO HAPPY!!!  😄

It's 85-90% ready for a first release so far, details here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6ldafu/some_new_progress_on_fixing_alien_isolation_in_vr/

😄 
276 REPLIES 276

GrinderX9
Protege
I bought Oculus rift to play Alien Isolation, so its safe to say I was very angry to Discover Alien no longer suportet VR when I got my CV1 😞 . This is what I have dreamd of for so long. My advice is to relese the mod, in the state it is now, hehe  😉 . I had all but given up hope, so I had forgotten about Alien for a while. But when I read about this mod, every day is a eternity.

Mullered
Expert Protege
Nibre_ (the developer of the mod) has posted updates on his twitter account.  He has been ironing out some rendering and FOV issues. He says if it's ready it will be released this weekend, so fingers crossed!

SimplexPL
Protege

Mullered said:

Nibre_ (the developer of the mod) has posted updates on his twitter account.  He has been ironing out some rendering and FOV issues. He says if it's ready it will be released this weekend, so fingers crossed!

He said the same thing last week 😉 
I kid, no point rushing it and releasing inferior version that causes sickness. We waited so long, we can wait some more. Take your time nibre! 

Regards,
Simplex

Mullered
Expert Protege

SimplexPL said:

He said the same thing last week 😉 
I kid, no point rushing it and releasing inferior version that causes sickness. We waited so long, we can wait some more. Take your time nibre! 

I agree, my CV1 doesnt arrive untill monday so I can wait a little longer : )

baggyg
Protege
Sounds like the show stoppers are out the way. Fingers crossed for a release soon!

vannagirl
Consultant
I hope Nibre has a donate button and everyone can push $ £ 5 his way

he is about to make a lot of VR happy B)
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

SimplexPL
Protege

vannagirl said:

I hope Nibre has a donate button and everyone can push $ £ 5 his way

he is about to make a lot of VR happy B)

He should start a Patreon. 
Regards,
Simplex

Mullered
Expert Protege
This could be the biggest mod in VR

Oops01
Protege
Can't wait to try this, although I'll be wetting myself lol

Mullered
Expert Protege
It was amazing on the DK2! Scary as fuck!