cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

MrKaru
Adventurer

Mullered said:

MrKaru said:

I wonder how many people are in the same boat as me.
 :'( 

I was in your boat but decided to cancel and go with Amazon (after previously cancelling my order with Oculus).  Hope you aren't waiting too long

Me too. Estimate for Game to restock is next Friday. I hope someone gives the go-ahead to sell the non-bundled units sooner though, that would be the perfect scenario. Oculus order is just a backup. 

Banyans
Explorer
Yeah I cancelled with game and oculus direct and have pinned my hopes only on amazon.de.

MrKaru
Adventurer

Banyans said:

Yeah I cancelled with game and oculus direct and have pinned my hopes only on amazon.de.

When I tried, they said the estimate was around the 10th and I didn't want to commit to something that'd take even longer. By the time people said that was a mistake, it had sold out again. 

ISMAZGZ1
Explorer
ryhoit04krhy.jpg

🙂 

Bought in amazon on the 27th in the early morning.
On the 27th in the afternoon I cancel my order due to the lack of communication by the official store.

Dark_4ce
Protege
My Amazon.de is shipped together so both are "guaranteed" to arrive on tuesday. Yet to be dispatched tho. But if they miss that window, I'll get free delivery! So not complaining.

Bumberus
Honored Guest
I'm starting to think that the estimate my local Saturn gave me might be correct. Amazon.de states it will take 1-2 months before dispatch now. Also notice the increased price. This is btw. the direct link to the Summer Of Rift promo.
vt0rsiszkfax.png

vervurax
Honored Guest

Patz_ said:

Hey. i just got a message in german from amazon and I translated it automatically. Did anyone else get this? I dont exactly understand what it wants... here's the message.

Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

Please send us a recent credit card statement stating the following: 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 
- the stored billing address 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

Our fax number can be found on the help page from Amazon.de: 

www.amazon.de/fax 

Amazon.de 
http://www.amazon.de 

You're screwed. I got the same e-mail on 21st, faxed them all the stuff they asked for aaand... BIG NOTHING. It's been a week and my Amazon account is blocked, the Rifts are gone, my order is probably canceled, I don't even know because they don't want to tell me anything except "please wait, we'll send you an email".

Never had any problems with my credit card, even paid for amazon prime some time ago and it was fine. I don't know. I'm done with Amazon. You should order the Rift somewhere else too.

MrKaru
Adventurer

Bumberus said:

I'm starting to think that the estimate my local Saturn gave me might be correct. Amazon.de states it will take 1-2 months before dispatch now. Also notice the increased price. This is btw. the direct link to the Summer Of Rift promo.
vt0rsiszkfax.png

That isn't the summer of rift bundle though. 
qd7phvg8ri87.jpg

The Bundle that everybody bought the other day is  the middle one, out of stock. The new one that you're talking about is a new listing, and since the price and timing matches with the end of sale price, it's safe to assume that this is the listing for after the sale ends. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well this was a nice surprise. Ordered from Amazon.de yesterday and advised delivery today (UK). Just as well I'm home coz it wasn't supposed to be here until Monday  😮

7flnzvu0nedo.png

Mullered
Expert Protege
what time did you order yesterday? I ordered at 8.50am and mines yet to dispatch