cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Anonymous
Not applicable
09:24am BST

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty sure I ordered after i heard on here that there was stock. Best of luck mate.

Mullered
Expert Protege
well as long as it arrives monday I'm happy.  Although I am starting to get slightly paranoid about the delay in dispatching, especially as I paid for the most expensive shipping option

Minosse
Protege

Mullered said:

well as long as it arrives monday I'm happy.  Although I am starting to get slightly paranoid about the delay in dispatching, especially as I paid for the most expensive shipping option

Me too, I ordered yesterday at 9:11 and the touch is in status "shipping today" while the rift is stuck at "Preparing for Dispatch". I hope both get shipped today

Bumberus
Honored Guest

That isn't the summer of rift bundle though. 
qd7phvg8ri87.jpg

The Bundle that everybody bought the other day is  the middle one, out of stock. The new one that you're talking about is a new listing, and since the price and timing matches with the end of sale price, it's safe to assume that this is the listing for after the sale ends. 

I know it's not the original Summer bundle, but it is the one that's linked with the promo banner right now.

Anyway - on a different thread someone actually got a mail concerning shipping where Oculus stated they hope to ship worldwide mid-august. 

Jacen_Sunrider
Explorer
Yay! My Rift just got dispatched from Amazon! Touch still in preparation though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mullered said:

If it puts your mind at ease I didn't get confirmation of shipping until 4:15pm. And I still haven't been charged yet.

Are you a Prime member?

Mullered
Expert Protege

H1TCHMAN said:

Mullered said:

If it puts your mind at ease I didn't get confirmation of shipping until 4:15pm. And I still haven't been charged yet.

Are you a Prime member?

That's interesting. I was a prime member but not anymore as I wasn't really getting anything from it

Patz_
Explorer
Can no one seriously help me with my problem? anyone experienced this same? It's so freaking frustrating! I hate it! Again, heres the message they sent me, In german and english: 

GERMAN:
Guten Tag,

um Ihre Bestellung weiter bearbeiten zu können, benötigen wir Ihre Unterstützung beim Abgleich Ihrer Zahlungsdaten. Der Zugang zu Ihrem Kundenkonto ist während dieser Prüfung vorübergehend nicht möglich. Bitte eröffnen Sie bis zum Abschluss der Überprüfung kein neues Kundenkonto.

Ihre Bestellung wird 3 Tage für den Datenabgleich aufrechterhalten. Nach Ablauf dieser Frist wird Ihre aktuelle Bestellung automatisch storniert.

Bitte lassen Sie uns eine aktuelle Kreditkartenabrechnung zukommen, aus der Folgendes hervorgeht:

- der Karteninhaber
- die Kreditkartennummer
- die gespeicherte Rechnungsadresse

Geben Sie bitte Ihre Bestellnummer und Ihre E-Mail-Adresse an, um die Bearbeitung innerhalb von 24 Stunden zu gewährleisten.

Unsere Faxnummer finden Sie auf der Hilfeseite von Amazon.de:

www.amazon.de/fax

Sollten Sie keinen Zugang zu einem Faxgerät haben, so können Sie uns die Kreditkartenabrechnung per Post an folgende Adresse senden:

Amazon.de GmbH
Abteilung: Adressen-Bestätigung
Gewerbepark D55
D-93059 Regensburg

Nach erfolgter Überprüfung benachrichtigen wir Sie per E-Mail.

Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verständnis für diese Sicherheitsmaßnahme, die zum Schutz unserer Kunden durchgeführt wird.

Freundliche Grüße

Amazon.de
http://www.amazon.de
====================

ENGLISH:
Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

Please send us a recent credit card statement stating the following: 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 
- the stored billing address 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

Our fax number can be found on the help page from Amazon.de: 

www.amazon.de/fax 

If you do not have access to a fax machine, so you can send us the credit card bill by mail to the following address: 

Amazon.de GmbH 
Confirmation Address: Department 
Business Park D55 
D-93059 Regensburg 

After the review, we will notify you by e-mail. 

We hope for your understanding of this security measure that is carried out to protect our customers. 

regards 

Amazon.de 
http://www.amazon.de 

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's interesting. I was a prime member but not anymore as I wasn't really getting anything from it

Where in the UK are you?