cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Mullered
Expert Protege

H1TCHMAN said:

That's interesting. I was a prime member but not anymore as I wasn't really getting anything from it

Where in the UK are you?

Birmingham, I was wondering myself if region made a difference i.e. shipping from different warehouses located near different airports

Mullered
Expert Protege

Patz_ said:

Can no one seriously help me with my problem? anyone experienced this same? It's so freaking frustrating! I hate it! Again, heres the message they sent me, In german and english: 

GERMAN:
Guten Tag,

um Ihre Bestellung weiter bearbeiten zu können, benötigen wir Ihre Unterstützung beim Abgleich Ihrer Zahlungsdaten. Der Zugang zu Ihrem Kundenkonto ist während dieser Prüfung vorübergehend nicht möglich. Bitte eröffnen Sie bis zum Abschluss der Überprüfung kein neues Kundenkonto.

Ihre Bestellung wird 3 Tage für den Datenabgleich aufrechterhalten. Nach Ablauf dieser Frist wird Ihre aktuelle Bestellung automatisch storniert.

Bitte lassen Sie uns eine aktuelle Kreditkartenabrechnung zukommen, aus der Folgendes hervorgeht:

- der Karteninhaber
- die Kreditkartennummer
- die gespeicherte Rechnungsadresse

Geben Sie bitte Ihre Bestellnummer und Ihre E-Mail-Adresse an, um die Bearbeitung innerhalb von 24 Stunden zu gewährleisten.

Unsere Faxnummer finden Sie auf der Hilfeseite von Amazon.de:

www.amazon.de/fax

Sollten Sie keinen Zugang zu einem Faxgerät haben, so können Sie uns die Kreditkartenabrechnung per Post an folgende Adresse senden:

Amazon.de GmbH
Abteilung: Adressen-Bestätigung
Gewerbepark D55
D-93059 Regensburg

Nach erfolgter Überprüfung benachrichtigen wir Sie per E-Mail.

Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verständnis für diese Sicherheitsmaßnahme, die zum Schutz unserer Kunden durchgeführt wird.

Freundliche Grüße

Amazon.de
http://www.amazon.de
====================

ENGLISH:
Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

Please send us a recent credit card statement stating the following: 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 
- the stored billing address 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

Our fax number can be found on the help page from Amazon.de: 

www.amazon.de/fax 

If you do not have access to a fax machine, so you can send us the credit card bill by mail to the following address: 

Amazon.de GmbH 
Confirmation Address: Department 
Business Park D55 
D-93059 Regensburg 

After the review, we will notify you by e-mail. 

We hope for your understanding of this security measure that is carried out to protect our customers. 

regards 

Amazon.de 

I suspect only Amazon can help you.  Sounds like their detection systems flagged an issue with your payment.  Probably just a false negative but they will probably have to follow their procedure whatever that is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Patz_ said:

Can no one seriously help me with my problem? anyone experienced this same? It's so freaking frustrating! I hate it! Again, heres the message they sent me, In german and english: 

GERMAN:
Guten Tag,

um Ihre Bestellung weiter bearbeiten zu können, benötigen wir Ihre Unterstützung beim Abgleich Ihrer Zahlungsdaten. Der Zugang zu Ihrem Kundenkonto ist während dieser Prüfung vorübergehend nicht möglich. Bitte eröffnen Sie bis zum Abschluss der Überprüfung kein neues Kundenkonto.

Ihre Bestellung wird 3 Tage für den Datenabgleich aufrechterhalten. Nach Ablauf dieser Frist wird Ihre aktuelle Bestellung automatisch storniert.

Bitte lassen Sie uns eine aktuelle Kreditkartenabrechnung zukommen, aus der Folgendes hervorgeht:

- der Karteninhaber
- die Kreditkartennummer

Geben Sie bitte Ihre Bestellnummer und Ihre E-Mail-Adresse an, um die Bearbeitung innerhalb von 24 Stunden zu gewährleisten.

www.amazon.de/fax

Sollten Sie keinen Zugang zu einem Faxgerät haben, so können Sie uns die Kreditkartenabrechnung per Post an folgende Adresse senden:

Amazon.de GmbH
Gewerbepark D55
D-93059 Regensburg

Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verständnis für diese Sicherheitsmaßnahme, die zum Schutz unserer Kunden durchgeführt wird.

Freundliche Grüße

Amazon.de
====================

ENGLISH:
Good day, 

to place your order continue to process, we need your help align your payment data. Access to your account is temporarily unavailable during this test. Please do not open a new account until the completion of the review. 

Your order will be maintained for 3 days for the data synchronization. After this period, your current order will be automatically canceled. 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 

Please enter your order number and e-mail address in order to ensure processing within 24 hours. 

www.amazon.de/fax 

If you do not have access to a fax machine, so you can send us the credit card bill by mail to the following address: 

Amazon.de GmbH 
Business Park D55 
D-93059 Regensburg 

We hope for your understanding of this security measure that is carried out to protect our customers. 

regards 

Amazon.de 

I feel your pain. When i contacted them myself they strongly recommend calling them. Perhaps pick up the phone? They seem to speak quite good English in my experience?

Dark_4ce
Protege

Mullered said:

well as long as it arrives monday I'm happy.  Although I am starting to get slightly paranoid about the delay in dispatching, especially as I paid for the most expensive shipping option

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, mate. But I'm sure we were allocated stock that was still available at time of purchase. They just might be at separate warehouses. Thus a slight delay in shipping if you wanted them sent together.

Minosse
Protege
I didn't select the option to sent together but ship as soon as available but the rift is stuck at Preparing for Dispatch since yesterday morning. They already charged from the card the entire amount...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mullered said:

H1TCHMAN said:

That's interesting. I was a prime member but not anymore as I wasn't really getting anything from it

Where in the UK are you?

Birmingham, I was wondering myself if region made a difference i.e. shipping from different warehouses located near different airports

Half of my order is coming from UPS, the other half from Amazon Logistics. 

My rift is being delivered by UPS.

I'm Salisbury myself. Reason I asked (other than curiosity) Is that it seems distances sometimes puts customers into different delivery brackets, Outer Hebrides for example. That said, there's a guy on here who ordered yesterday and has had tracking, and he's in Ireland.

cleanboy3000
Explorer

MrKaru said:

MrXoc said:

Annoyingly, Amazon.co.uk has both the headset and touch controller's in stock separately. I spoke to customer service and they can't sell them at the bundled price 

Same with Game. My local Game store, not 10 minutes walk away, has the headset and the Touch controllers in stock, but they don't even stock the bundle in store, so they refuse to let them go for anything but full price. Meanwhile I've had an order for both those items online for the last 10 days, with another week or two before it'll arrive if I'm lucky. 

Well thats odd...my local game has the oculus but no touches in stock but would sell it to me at the bundle price when they get the touch in stock...they have like 6 headsets that nobody wants because they want the bundle.

I have called them every day for the last few days asking if they have got the touch in....they sadly have not.

MrKaru
Adventurer

mjonat said:

MrKaru said:

MrXoc said:

Annoyingly, Amazon.co.uk has both the headset and touch controller's in stock separately. I spoke to customer service and they can't sell them at the bundled price 

Same with Game. My local Game store, not 10 minutes walk away, has the headset and the Touch controllers in stock, but they don't even stock the bundle in store, so they refuse to let them go for anything but full price. Meanwhile I've had an order for both those items online for the last 10 days, with another week or two before it'll arrive if I'm lucky. 

Well thats odd...my local game has the oculus but no touches in stock but would sell it to me at the bundle price when they get the touch in stock...they have like 6 headsets that nobody wants because they want the bundle.

I have called them every day for the last few days asking if they have got the touch in....they sadly have not.

Maybe mine are just completely incompetent. They didn't even know about the bundle, and when I talked to the manager he said he's not allowed to discuss that stuff with customers. When I brought it up in live chat, they just said that in-store prices are different because of different competition. Online has to compete with Amazon, while in-store doesn't. Pretty shoddy excuse if you ask me, it's no different to saying "Because we can charge whatever we want". 

Dewiii
Protege

Patz_ said:

GERMAN:
Guten Tag,

- der Karteninhaber
- die Kreditkartennummer

www.amazon.de/fax

Amazon.de GmbH
Gewerbepark D55
D-93059 Regensburg

Freundliche Grüße

Amazon.de
====================

ENGLISH:
Good day, 

- the cardholder 
- the credit card number 

www.amazon.de/fax 

Amazon.de GmbH 
Business Park D55 
D-93059 Regensburg 

regards 

Amazon.de 

Did you pay with a credit card?

Mullered
Expert Protege
I never thought to check in store at my local Game.  It could be possible that some local stores have the complete bundle in stock.  Might be worth checking out for those still in limbo