cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Mullered
Expert Protege
When does the Oculus summer sale end?

papinist
Protege

Mullered said:

offers like adventure game pack end on 31st, maybe it will be the same for rift bundle.

Mullered
Expert Protege
I wonder if Oculus will extend or do another sale given the interest.  I'm surprised HTC haven't done something similar with the Vive.  Their sales must be down at the moment as you'd be crazy to fork out nearly £800 for something which isn't much better

f00bar
Explorer

Mullered said:

I wonder if Oculus will extend or do another sale given the interest.  I'm surprised HTC haven't done something similar with the Vive.  Their sales must be down at the moment as you'd be crazy to fork out nearly £800 for something which isn't much better

They said they're happy with their sale numbers and don't plan any discounts like a week ago.

memkiii
Sightseer
Oculus Rift+Touch pack "in stock"  on amazon.co.uk Now, if you want to pay £499.99,
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oculus-Rift-Touch-Bundle-DVD/dp/B073X8N1YW/ref=pd_sbs_63_1?_encoding=UTF8&p...

I would like to know why they are selling new stock at a post sale price when the sale is still on.

MrKaru
Adventurer

papinist said:

Mullered said:

offers like adventure game pack end on 31st, maybe it will be the same for rift bundle.

Those aren't the free games like robo recall right? I'll be very disappointed if they remove that offer before mine ships. 

nikolaskelset
Protege
To take advantage of people who don't want to wait orders at acoulus or missed out retailers.

memkiii
Sightseer
Well, yes, maybe. I did email Amazon.co.uk to explain why they are doing this when they refused to sell at the sale price, and placed one in my basket to taunt them 😉  I'm not holding my breath. Meanwhile I have an order with Game.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

memkiii said:

Oculus Rift+Touch pack "in stock"  on amazon.co.uk Now, if you want to pay £499.99,
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oculus-Rift-Touch-Bundle-DVD/dp/B073X8N1YW/ref=pd_sbs_63_1?_encoding=UTF8&p...

I would like to know why they are selling new stock at a post sale price when the sale is still on.

Tempting! But I think no. Amazon are having a laugh adding an extra £100 on top.  I'll just wait for Game.

Kiritoyo
Explorer

memkiii said:

I've been keeping track of most sites since I've been sitting on "Order" status and can tell you that bundle has been there since at least a couple of weeks ago.
Can't remember the source but I've read that that is expected to be the permanent bundle price of these two products after the sale ends.