cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Mullered
Expert Protege
It all depends on how long you are prepared to wait and how much you are prepared to pay. If you want the best price then go with Oculus or another sale price offering retailer, just be prepared to wait

memkiii
Sightseer
Kirioto. I to have been watching.  That bundle has indeed been there for a while, but is only just "in stock" and ready for delivery.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a call today from PC World today saying that my touch controllers turned up today but my headset won't be here until next Friday. Fine with me though as I'm away all next week and actually get back next Friday. 

Looks like I'm getting the two box bundle. Again fine with me. 

MrKaru
Adventurer

ATOJAR said:

I had a call today from PC World today saying that my touch controllers turned up today but my headset won't be here until next Friday. Fine with me though as I'm away all next week and actually get back next Friday. 

Looks like I'm getting the two box bundle. Again fine with me. 

Interesting. A lot of places seem to be agreeing on the Thursday / Friday estimate right now. Hopefully that means oculus has told them something solid that gives them enough confidence  to tell their customers. 

RossCairns98
Honored Guest
Just had an email back from amazon.co.uk re the fact they have touch controller and rifts in stock but aren't selling them as a bundle to help orders along, however they did say that the good news would be that they will have them back in stock "very soon" so maybe keep an eye out and let us all know if someone see's them go live!

MrKaru
Adventurer

Just had an email back from amazon.co.uk re the fact they have touch controller and rifts in stock but aren't selling them as a bundle to help orders along, however they did say that the good news would be that they will have them back in stock "very soon" so maybe keep an eye out and let us all know if someone see's them go live!

I've got email alerts and basically refresh the page every hour. I really hope that "Very soon" is sooner than "Next week". I'd like to get mine shipped from someone I trust to have decent times. Game lets me down in that very often, and my only other Oculus order was a DK1, which had a 3-month delay. 

RossCairns98
Honored Guest

MrKaru said:

I've got email alerts and basically refresh the page every hour. I really hope that "Very soon" is sooner than "Next week". I'd like to get mine shipped from someone I trust to have decent times. Game lets me down in that very often, and my only other Oculus order was a DK1, which had a 3-month delay. 

Yeah i think its rediculous that thay are selling the bundle as "in stock" for £100 more though, they quite clearly have them in stock and are trying to prey on the impatient by saying they'll have them by tTuesday instead of fulfilling the hundreds if not thousands of orders they have.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just bear in mind we've gone through all this before and they pushed the dates back again.... 😕

RossCairns98
Honored Guest
'Just replied to the amazon email with "Thanks for your reply, any idea how long "very soon" will be as I've been waiting weeks for my order from oculus themselves and have had no progress so if you are going to have them back in stock I'd like to know so as I can order them before they sell out. 

I've also now noticed that you have the exact bundle thats out of stock, listed again for £100 more? Is there any reason why these aren't being advertised as the sale stock and would I be able to order it as such?"

We'll see if I get a reply to that...

MrKaru
Adventurer

'Just replied to the amazon email with "Thanks for your reply, any idea how long "very soon" will be as I've been waiting weeks for my order from oculus themselves and have had no progress so if you are going to have them back in stock I'd like to know so as I can order them before they sell out. 

I've also now noticed that you have the exact bundle thats out of stock, listed again for £100 more? Is there any reason why these aren't being advertised as the sale stock and would I be able to order it as such?"

We'll see if I get a reply to that...

I wonder if emailing Oculus would help? After all, it's their items and their sale. Surely it's a bit of a dick move to make people wait for weeks and weeks, and then sell the exact same thing, while people are waiting, for £100 more. Maybe Oculus could give the go ahead to sell old stock in the new bundle? 

Going to start a live chat with Amazon, just to see if there's any response about this. Will post my conclusion.